evanofsaxony
Conscript

Unable to display man power

Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:50 am

When I select a stack and hold down my left or right ctrl key, i do not see the total man power of the stack only the stack combat power. How can I view how many troops I have with a stack?

Thanks
Evan

Nikel

Re: Unable to display man power

Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:00 pm

Yes, for some reason this was changed.

There are several ways:

In the stack panel, unit counter put your mouse on the combat power, the number appears below like it happened with Ctrl.

Inspection panel on the right, put the mouse on any element, the number should appear in the tooltip.

If you click on any element in the same panel, the number of men, horses,... appears in the panel in the low right corner.

evanofsaxony
Conscript

Re: Unable to display man power

Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:08 pm

Nikel wrote:Yes, for some reason this was changed.

There are several ways:

In the stack panel, unit counter put your mouse on the combat power, the number appears below like it happened with Ctrl.

Inspection panel on the right, put the mouse on any element, the number should appear in the tooltip.

If you click on any element in the same panel, the number of men, horses,... appears in the panel in the low right corner.

Thanks for the reply! Still not having any luck. I want to see how many troops Eugene has... because the CP is pushing 4000 (lol). Does it matter if i use left or right ctrl?

EDIT; Found it. Thank you!

Return to “Wars of Succession”