Francescopgg
Corporal

Treaty of Altranstädt

Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:33 pm

I've fired the Treaty of Altranstädt event with the SE last turn but I'm not sure it's working well:the turn after the event, two big saxon army spawned next to Dresden and Cottbus, doing nothing but starving because both cities are still under Swedish control after the event, while all the polish and russian unit in Poland vanished, even a 1000 pwr value russian army that was fighting in Misk. Is all this ok?

Moreover, in the scripted event ledger has appeared this: <<Retire to Saxon Estates is non longer valid, and has been removed from the event options>>. The problem is, I never ever seen this kind of event in the event options.

Thanks

PhilThib

Re: Treaty of Altranstädt

Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:53 pm

Post a save please

PhilThib

Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:44 pm

Investigating. The team changed some of the event features, so that Swedish forces are evacuated from Saxony automatically.

pantsukki
Brigadier General

Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:06 pm

In addition to the issues already reported after firing the event I noticed the following:

-The previously unconquered cities in the PLC changed ownership to Sweden but MC in all provinces remained 100% PLC.
-The Path into Brandenburg event was removed from options. Does it become available later if (when) Saxony re-enters the war?
-A line in the log indicated that Kattowice has been taken by Polish forces loyal to August, but it remained Swedish.
-The cities in Kurland changed into Swedish ownership, but all the other provinces there remain controlled by the PLC. Should they all change sides and control?
-Sweden seems to gain only 2 NM and 88 VP from the event, which seems really little.

PhilThib

Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:29 pm

Remarks taken and noted. :gardavou:

Return to “Wars of Succession”