Francescopgg
Corporal

Peter rules

Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:26 pm

I had the event <<Peter come back>> after Swedish invasion of Russia and now he's leading an army, but I still have the effects of <<Peter rules>>; is it WAD?

Thanks

PhilThib

Re: Peter rules

Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:17 am

I don't think it was WAD but, on an historical point of view, you could consider that it would work, Peter having managed to re-organize his government and lead the war simultaneously.

vaalen
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:34 pm

I am happy to see this event is in the game. Russai was, and is, vast, and the people had an almost religious belief in the Tsar and the holiness of Mother Russia. The Poles took Moscow in the early sixteen hundreds, but could not control the nation, as most Russians would not surrender, but simply kept fighting .

If Karl had taken Moscow, hw probably would have faced similar problems, especially if Peter was still Tsar. Peter was a very able strategist, and he did defeat Karl at Poltava, and conquered all of the Swedish empire he could reach by land.

Francescopgg
Corporal

Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:24 pm

I have no problem from the historical point of view, and I think it's right this way, especially because that option is really expensive.

Can it cause some troubles for the balance of the game?

Return to “Wars of Succession”