Tyr
Corporal

Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:00 am

Thanks for the clarification Phil. It does not, however, change the fact that the Prussians start the Jan 1805 (MOD) campaign, owning Versailles.

PhilThib

Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:29 am

Rigth, but you need to submit the "complaint" to the MOD designer, I don't have any sources on that :cool:

zooter
Captain

Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:40 pm

I have made all the sandwiches I can make and washed the cars several times over, I have to stop playing this game, the turns are just toooooo long. A good game has just turned into a very boring one. My turn is 5 minutes long the AI turn just goes on forever.

veji1
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:47 pm

zooter wrote:I have made all the sandwiches I can make and washed the cars several times over, I have to stop playing this game, the turns are just toooooo long. A good game has just turned into a very boring one. My turn is 5 minutes long the AI turn just goes on forever.

If you are talking about this mod, I raised the issue with Vicberg : i think his changes to the battle engine are way overboard and make battle resolution way way too long.

Regardless I think he is taking a hiatus from the game.

Tyr
Corporal

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:12 pm

PhilThib wrote:Rigth, but you need to submit the "complaint" to the MOD designer, I don't have any sources on that :cool:

I know Phil. That is why I mentioned this in Vic's post to his attention :bonk:

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:16 pm

Apoliges. Real life stepped in and work became somewhat overwhelming. When I have time, which should be within the next week, I'll revert the combat system back to base game. I'm not seeing any complaints on this anymore. I don't have time to unit test changing the combat model myself, so this is the most expedient approach.

gazfun
Corporal

Re: Enhanced Diplomacy Mod - Beta Version

Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:02 am

Im very interested in Modding this game and would like to look at how this to be done. In a Mod that I made up, could peace terms be lengthened? According to the type of peace, and could these peace terms be part of a unscripted peace which use the war score and depending on the amount war score can ask for for a higher peace term like 18 months etc

Return to “WON Mods”