Nikel

Re: RUS under EAW Engine

Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:27 pm

He left this site for good, yes.

As you can see lodilefty still visits this forum.

Miguel (HQ) seems to be also gone.

I sent a message to him through this link in his site.

https://strategygamestudio.com/contact-us/

He then answered by e-mail.

Zenvar
Private

Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:41 pm

Nikel wrote:He left this site for good, yes.

As you can see lodilefty still visits this forum.

Miguel (HQ) seems to be also gone.

I sent a message to him through this link in his site.

https://strategygamestudio.com/contact-us/

He then answered by e-mail.

Thank you.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:23 am

What a wonderfull EAW mod. Maybe due to you I'll finally play to (your) RUS ;)

Zenvar
Private

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:25 am

Battle report updated.

Zenvar
Private

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:28 am

ERISS wrote:What a wonderfull EAW mod. Maybe due to you I'll finally play to (your) RUS ;)

Nice to hear :) Why haven't you played RUS yet?

Zenvar
Private

Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:01 pm

How cities look like now.

Zenvar
Private

Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:25 pm

First 100 Leader Portrets

deguerra
Major

Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:04 am

I'm liking all of your visual changes. Do you know what gameplay alterations you want to make at this stage?

Thanks!

-deguerra

Zenvar
Private

Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:27 pm

deguerra wrote:I'm liking all of your visual changes. Do you know what gameplay alterations you want to make at this stage?

Thanks!

-deguerra

There are a lot of ideas, I often think about them. Some I write down, some I discard, some I keep changing in my head if I come to the conclusion that it would be better to implement them in some other way. One example is visible in the picture. (transition to 7-days turns)
There are ideas for various changes of events or new events.
There are ideas for implementing a number of campaigns. (Every of them ends in December 1923, so I will only list the start dates).
1. autumn 1917
2. summer 1918
3. autumn 1918
4. summer 1919
5. autumn 1919
6. summer 1920
The pool of playable factions (and therefore more varied gameplay) has also been expanded.
Early campaigns: KOMUCH, Siberian Provisional Government, Southern Whites, Don Cossacks, Reds.
In later campaigns and the ability to connect in later stages of earlier campaigns: Anarchists, Ukraine, Poland, Eastern Whites.
Playing for the white factions will become more difficult due to the fact that they will have less forces at the start, and in order to get more, they need to unite with other white factions (absorb them by some decisions). (Western White Army, Northwestern White Army and Northern White Army are initially separate factions). A new system for upgrading units - only by gaining experience. New system for obtaining new units for recruitment. New units are added to the pool for occupying new territories. For the loss of territory, territories are taken away, which imitates the greater human resource opportunities in more densely populated territories. Specifics of games for small factions:
1. Ukrainians preserve their territories, fighting off all enemies along the perimeter.
2. The Poles should expand their influence on Belarus, part of the Baltic states, and Ukraine as much as possible.
3. The Don Cossacks, under the leadership of Krasnov, completely separate from the whites and reds, uniting all the Cossack regions under their leadership.
New regional solutions and changes to old ones.

Here are some of the significant points that quickly came to mind. They will likely be subject to change more than once, but this list can give some rough idea of the range of changes.

By the way, the visual part of the changes is mostly completed. (Not including portraits of troops and leaders). So today I’m starting gameplay changes.

Return to “EAW Mods”