Ripster8
Colonel

The Problem with Poland

Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:45 pm

Senor Leibstandarte,
Please see the last post of my AAR, 'A Fatal Conflagration', because The 'Emperor Sends Forces to Poland' event is still not fixed! Muchos gracias!
"The Hanged Man is a representative of humanity who is found between two kingdoms - that of this world and that of heaven."

Leibst

Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:49 am

I see. During my tests the event never was so hard. But it must me changed.
Meanwhile you can just put this file (unzipped) manually into the events folder. This will remove the event. Reload the turn before it was trigered and thats all. Nice AAR btw!
[ATTACH]39404[/ATTACH]
Attachments
HRE_TheThirtyYearsWar_Events.zip
(5.56 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Random
AGEod Veteran

Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:31 pm

Thanks for this but to be honest I have never had an issue with watching the hated Papist heretical devil worshipers shunted off to Poland to starve and deservedly so. That said and slipping out of character for a moment, perhaps the event can eventually be tweaked and a fix included in a future update. Anyway, thank you for the hotfix.

-C

Ripster8
Colonel

Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:16 pm

Thank you, Senor Leibstandarte! My Papists survived the march to Prague but it did stop their campaign plans for 1629.

Master Random, my heretic friend, greetings! Have no fear, the war against the filthy Protestants will continue shortly. We march north, with the banners of Holy Mother Church leading our armies (along with fire, sword and the inquisition, of course!)
"The Hanged Man is a representative of humanity who is found between two kingdoms - that of this world and that of heaven."

deidaraakatski
Sergeant

Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:13 am

May the Catholic league win

deidaraakatski
Sergeant

Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:14 am

Ripster8 wrote:Thank you, Senor Leibstandarte! My Papists survived the march to Prague but it did stop their campaign plans for 1629.

Master Random, my heretic friend, greetings! Have no fear, the war against the filthy Protestants will continue shortly. We march north, with the banners of Holy Mother Church leading our armies (along with fire, sword and the inquisition, of course!)

May the catholic league win

Return to “TYW Technical support / Aide technique”