Lusitanian
Conscript

Crash when selecting unit

Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:04 pm

Bought the game yesterday, and I keep getting the same crash. Whenever I go into the unit production screen and select any unit card...the game crashes whenever I click on the unit detail button to bring up information such as morale, hits, etc..

The message I get says "critical error" Happens every time. I recently uninstalled the game and reinstalled it into my documents folder-previously in the program files folder. Still getting the same crash. It only happens when I select unit detail in the production screen. Any other time it's fine.
I run the game as administrator as well. Any ideas? Thanks!

Leibst

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:19 pm

I don't have that issue, and i have tried in different computers. Please contact slitherine support to see if they can help. support@slitherine.co.uk
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Lusitanian
Conscript

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:26 pm

Leibstandarte wrote:I don't have that issue, and i have tried in different computers. Please contact slitherine support to see if they can help. support@slitherine.co.uk

Thanks, I sent them an email. It's when I select an element for inspection in the unit production screen. I took a look at the error log, and the last entry says this:

[Critical ] TListModels.Get Model UID 1163 too high

Also, does the update via the launcher not work for anyone else? It always says my game is up to date even though it was running version 1.0

Leibst

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:46 pm

The auto update only works for offical patches, and this is still a Release Candidate.
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Return to “TYW Technical support / Aide technique”