Garuda
Private

Events sending troops to other theatres

Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:19 pm

If there should be another future patch could the devs please consider this issue:

Playing as Imperial side I had an army sent by event to Poland. The army was a stack of about 1400PWr which was actively laying siege to an enemy region, whilst adjacent the AI Protestants were massing a force for what I would assume would be a relief effort. The whole siege stack was suddenly teleported to Poland be event. The result being that the siege, which had just achieved a breach after several months, was immediately lifted and I had nothing left to oppose the AI Protestant force that was massing.

May I suggest that the event does not teleport a force that is actively besieging an enemy city or is in the ZOC of an enemy force? Or perhaps only uplift part or half of such a force?

Is this possible to implement?

Thanks.

Leibst

Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:52 pm

You are right. We must find a way to make this event better. No so hard for the Imperialist.
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Ripster8
Colonel

Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:53 pm

Heartily agree! Especially when the Imperial troops are teleported from Gdansk to the mountains north of Prague...in September! It is difficult to get them back to Prague before the winter kicks in - terrible attrition results!
"The Hanged Man is a representative of humanity who is found between two kingdoms - that of this world and that of heaven."

Leibst

Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:52 pm

Please, put here if you can a saved game.
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Return to “Thirty Years War”