Leibst

Screenshot tips

Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:41 am

I've made a small screenshot to show some caracteristics of the game, possibly i will add more later.
Ths one corresponds to a game with me as Catholic testing the game while preparing the next Patch.
The AI have been aggressive and have taken Pilsen and Budweiss what it should be usual, but have attacked me at Wien.
I need Wien, so i sent there Dampierre.

Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

jack54
Brigadier General

Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:33 pm

Thanks for posting, I see Money and War Supplies are a challenge even for the experts. LOL

I would be interested in the seeing how you prioritize things in The Production Center (F2 key). I believe I spend too much on Available Replacements; trying to keep everything up in strength.
AGE games I own; RUS ,AJE, BOR, H:ToR, AACW, WIA, ROP,NC, CWII, Espana 1936, TYW
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leibst

Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:10 pm

I try to do the same as you if it is posible. At least in the 1619 and 1620 Spring Campaign i want my army as strong as posible.
The key thing is to start with enough supplies and if the winter is coming and you doubt, then better retreat unless you have supplies going on the way.
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Leibst

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:29 pm

Another one, for sieges.

HQ website

Straight Arrow
General

Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:21 pm

Thanks for posting these Screenshot tips.

it's an excellent game and a pleasure to play.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth.

Taillebois
General of the Army

Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:25 pm

How do you mod the difficulty level in these games? I have Espana and RUS and I love them for the maps and historical atmosphere but I am clearly not clever enough to be a general. Is there something I can change to make the level super super easy?

Thanks.

Leibst

Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:51 pm

Im sure you can beat the AI in any Ageod game. Just need to manage correctly some concepts like cohesion, supplies, command points and frontage.
HQ website

Leibst

Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:36 pm

One more.
Here you can see an event related with the high Loyalty we have in Austria.
Other States give different things due to high level of loyalty (like support)
[ATTACH]37798[/ATTACH]
Attachments
StrongLoyalty.JPG
HQ website

Return to “Thirty Years War”