Leibst

Moravian and Austrian Protestants

Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:25 am

In the Bohemian Revolt scenario and at the start of the Main Campaign scenario the Protestants need as much help as possible.
Some of the available help come across options but its important to have in mind some other possible help.
When Moravia became unblocked the Protestant player should send some Bohemian troops to Brunn (in Moravia) to get the Moravian regiments.
In the same way if you send enough troops to Wien region you will have some Austrian Protestants reinforcements.

I have added this info to the Annex Document.
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:26 pm

Maybe it will help a bit to PRO faction with no delay they get reinforcements in Brunn. I think while laying a siege to Catholic garrison or upon capturing city they don't get reinforcements immediately.

Leibst

Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:31 pm

The event should trigger after taking the city. Do you mean sometimes it doesnt fires?
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:18 pm

I remember I come across it didn't fire on the turn taking the city. I need to double check though. Maybe also siege should trigger reinforcements, Catholic player then move some troops beforehand.

Leibst

Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:26 pm

The Protestant troops must be Bohemians in order to fire the event.
HQ website

Return to “Thirty Years War”