gazfun
Corporal

The Save as button to the right of the screen Saving your owned named games

Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:14 am

I have windows 10 and I dont get a prompt when try to rename a game in the NoW software system. All I see is for example "1805 5-January Grand Campaign0" reading the manuel it syas dont change folders outside of the game. Anyhow this should a simple task in any rate rather than what it is I think a bit cluncky

Pocus

Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:07 am

you can't duplicated a saved game within the game, you can rename it with the load game window.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

gazfun
Corporal

Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:00 pm

This is my first time playing ageod games and the explanation on page 9 to 11 is a bit vague.

1. The host player when he finished his turn does he press the "save your turn button" and not the "next turn"or end of turn" button.
2. The .hst file has been already been created, when starting Then all the Host player has to do is to go back to the main menu quit the game.
3. The host player send out the .hst file to the other players.
4. When the other players send back the .ord files they are put back into the same game folder that was created in the beginning.
5. Then the host restarts the game and presses the "ënd of turn" button or "next turn"button

Is that right?

Pocus

Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:36 pm

yes!

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

gazfun
Corporal

Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:31 pm

Ok then I have to say that the explanation to this procedure is definatley ambiguous in English. In the Manuel pages 9 to 11 as it reads This can be easily misinterpreted. It is not overall correct and needs to be explaned as I indicated above in my previous post

Return to “Help improve WON”