bjmorgan
Corporal

A couple of suggestions

Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:37 pm

First, I think I found an error on one of the tooltips. The narrative says 200 lbs, but the Effect says 300. Am I missing something?
Attachments
Suggestion001.jpg

bjmorgan
Corporal

Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:45 pm

The second is a suggestion. These information boxes could be a lot better.

The description "The option will give your military ..." is information that is elsewhere in the box. In fact, it repeats everything else that's in the box. So, it's totally uninformative. This is true for all, or almost all, of these type notifications in decrees and military upgrades.

Instead, why not give a brief statement of that the modifier does? More supply? Faster units? Extra wine rations?

These boxes are not helpful at all in playing the game. I'm constantly looking up the ones that I don't know, which is most of them at this point. Yeah, I'll learn them, but why not make them more helpful?
Attachments
Suggestion002.jpg

veji1
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:58 pm

bjmorgan wrote:The second is a suggestion. These information boxes could be a lot better.

The description "The option will give your military ..." is information that is elsewhere in the box. In fact, it repeats everything else that's in the box. So, it's totally uninformative. This is true for all, or almost all, of these type notifications in decrees and military upgrades.

Instead, why not give a brief statement of that the modifier does? More supply? Faster units? Extra wine rations?

These boxes are not helpful at all in playing the game. I'm constantly looking up the ones that I don't know, which is most of them at this point. Yeah, I'll learn them, but why not make them more helpful?

agreed, one has to play with the PDF of national modifiers opened on the side right now.

PhilThib

Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:09 pm

Will see how to "preventively" insert those explanations which are all present in the NM window

Return to “Help improve WON”