Rugie
Conscript

Crash Bug

Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:06 am

Running into what appears to be the same kind of bug posted several times previously. It appears to be an out of range error from your log posted below. Have had the crash playing both Turks & Austria. Everything appeared to work fine until 1.011. The Beta from yesterday does not seem to solve the problem. Today I uninstalled the game & reinstalled the setup. Then added 1.011 followed by yesterday's Beta. Same crash when trying to load my Turkey game (at turn 25) Same crash with fresh start as Austria after 11 turns tonight. When I played Turkey I started about December 4th and played 25 turns with no problems until the crash yesterday. Had installed 1.011 when it was released.

Log:
The attachment !Main log.txt is no longer available

Save:
http://www.regimentaldepot.com/Aus.hst
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Pocus

Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:54 am

The error you get is gone in the beta version, the log reports you are in 1.01 only, try apply the latest public beta.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

ess1
Lieutenant Colonel

Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:00 am

If I may add to this thread please:

I too have similar problem in that, despite un/reinstalling then adding patch my system op file shows 1.01. The patches are not being added.

Return to “WON Technical support / Aide technique”