Carmelo
Civilian

Me too! Continued Crashing - Every three to Four Turns

Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:39 pm

Hello.

Like a other players, every three or four turns I get a series of error messages during the running of the turn and it builds into a windows crash. Game is up to date a beta public (with GG-WarInTheEast-Update-v10807.exe)

I attach the file.

Mr Pocus, can you help me, please?

Regards from Spain.
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Pocus

Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:10 am

An error seems to tell the patch is not installed correctly, another that it might be a memory issue. Please give us more informations. Do you crash often, and if you do, is it at random? Can you continue playing if you restart the game and then do your turn?

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Carmelo
Civilian

Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:53 pm

Hello. Thank you very much for answering.

Yes, it seems random. Every three to five turns gives the error and to the desktop again :(

And yes again, I reload the last saved or I am giving to continue and continuous playing other three to five turns.

I applied the new beta patch and does the same.

I dropped memory usage to 25% in the setting and it seems that the error occurs, each more turns, too textures to mimimum. I have a windows 7 home with 8 gigas running on an i7 and geforce gtx 555. All the latest updates.

Regards.

Pocus

Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:07 pm

You need to contact the Helpdesk and ask them about the 'DirectX wrapper' probably: support@slitherine.co.uk

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “WON Technical support / Aide technique”