Building HQ units

Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:27 am

How is a HQ units like this, is built? see Pic[ATTACH]40001[/ATTACH]
Attachments
HQ unit.PNG

MarshalJean
Lieutenant

Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:46 pm

gazfun wrote:How is a HQ units like this, is built? see Pic[ATTACH]40001[/ATTACH]

Hi, gazfun. You select the build gear icon on the upper left corner. Then, when given the chances to select a category of units (inf, cav, art, naval, etc) I think you select "other types," or something like that. Anyway, just explore the categories and you'll find it. Two types, both corps and army level HQs. And they're expensive! So be ready for that. And your nation is limited on how many it can have, although the French (historically) are allowed more corps HQs early on.

gazfun
Corporal

Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:40 pm

MarshalJean wrote:Hi, gazfun. You select the build gear icon on the upper left corner. Then, when given the chances to select a category of units (inf, cav, art, naval, etc) I think you select "other types," or something like that. Anyway, just explore the categories and you'll find it. Two types, both corps and army level HQs. And they're expensive! So be ready for that. And your nation is limited on how many it can have, although the French (historically) are allowed more corps HQs early on.

Oh yeah I see it. one of the countries I run doesn't have it at the moment, that's why I cant see them, but strange I was hoping to see a Tent in the icon rather than a Cannon, I guess its just me

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”