Alex
Private

How can I know my armies' limit

Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:21 pm

Hello
Sorry for the noob question: I rather like the genre but have not-so much time to play :)

The question is: I cannot for an army (HQ, not GHQ) and I think this is about limit on the number of armies - but how can I find what exactly a limit?

Thanks

Tyr
Corporal

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:46 am

I had to start a new game and write down the additional army additions. E.g. France starts with 3, +1 Army )for each) 1807, Invasion of Portugal, Joseph in Spain, & Russian Invasion. I have issue with the failure that army limits (i.e. max # of armies) cannot be found anywhere in the game. Perhaps Ageod will add it with an update.

Captain_Orso

Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:52 am

Doesn't a message tell you the max. number of armies, corps, and divisions each turn?

Tyr
Corporal

Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:44 am

Not that I have seen. I have seen a message telling the player how many armies and corps they have currently. But aside from the fresh re-load of a game, the only message I can see is officer promotions. Also, army & corps count are listed in red lettering, so it does stand out. Even then, when it says "You have X armies and X number of corps," it does not give any indication as to how many armies or corps you are allowed to field.

Philsavory
Sergeant

Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:50 pm

Tyr wrote:Not that I have seen. I have seen a message telling the player how many armies and corps they have currently. But aside from the fresh re-load of a game, the only message I can see is officer promotions. Also, army & corps count are listed in red lettering, so it does stand out. Even then, when it says "You have X armies and X number of corps," it does not give any indication as to how many armies or corps you are allowed to field.

Same here.

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”