wien
Civilian

game crash

Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:34 pm

game crashed aftersome time playing. Is there a solution for this problem? I'd like to hear about it.

picaron

Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:58 pm

Sorprende al enemigo mediante la estrategia y el secreto, mediante lo inesperado y la rapidez de tus operaciones

Dulce bellum inexpertis

wien
Civilian

Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:34 am

i have tried no sulution game stil crash ?

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:55 am

Go to my documents/my games/wars of napoleon/logs and upload your main.log file onto this thread

Ramdogg
Conscript

Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:17 am

Hello, after installing 1.02Dec19th patch, still crashes... Actually, it looks like the AI goes back to processing the last day of the previous turn before CTD... Been starting the big campaign like 10 different times since i got the game a few days ago, and never been able to go past 1805... Please someone take a look at my logs and tell me what is wrong!
Attachments
Logs.zip
(5.54 KiB) Downloaded 128 times

Ramdogg
Conscript

Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:26 am

Also the save-rename option is not working for me: CTL+Click just saves the game but no option to rename.

wien
Civilian

Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:25 pm

I can't find the documents and I don't know what a log file is. Sorry but I'm not good at this, but i'd like to play this game. Could you please tell me how I can recognise these files? Thanks in advance, Wien.

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:05 pm

Ramdogg wrote:Hello, after installing 1.02Dec19th patch, still crashes... Actually, it looks like the AI goes back to processing the last day of the previous turn before CTD... Been starting the big campaign like 10 different times since i got the game a few days ago, and never been able to go past 1805... Please someone take a look at my logs and tell me what is wrong!

Looked at your log file. This looks like a game prior to patch. Yes?

lodilefty

Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:31 pm

Ramdogg wrote:I don't think your comment about karma belongs on this thread either taillepipe...

Taillebois wrote:Wrong forum

Ramdogg wrote:Taillebois, ton commentaire sur le karma me plait pas trop... j'crois pas qu'on se connaisse. J'ai tous les jeux Ageod depuis AACW, j'ai eu pas mal de problèmes avec nombre d'ente eux et ne suis apparemment pas le seul...
Maintenant, je pense pas que ce soit à toi de juger d'où vient le pb, et si je poste ici, c'est pour avoir une réponse à mon pb et pas tes commentaires vaseux. A bon entendeur...

Taillebois wrote:Hmmm...

Funny how many new posters seem to be having "difficulties" yet I've got nearly all AGEOD games and apart from WW1 I've hardly ever had a crash - and I've only got low spec laptops to play on.

Must be something to do with karma.

ENOUGH! Consider yourselves warned.
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Pocus

Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:02 pm

Ramdogg wrote:Hello, after installing 1.02Dec19th patch, still crashes... Actually, it looks like the AI goes back to processing the last day of the previous turn before CTD... Been starting the big campaign like 10 different times since i got the game a few days ago, and never been able to go past 1805... Please someone take a look at my logs and tell me what is wrong!

Do you have the saved game around? We would need it in a zipped format, you can find where it is located by opening the options window in main menu, you have the patch written there.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Pocus

Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:03 pm

As Lodilefty said, please only speak of the game and not to each other, if you don't get along together.

Oh my, that's exactly what I say to my daughter and son, too many time a week :p

But seriously, heed the advice of our Oberst-moderator.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”