French General Perrin

Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:55 am

General Perrin arrives in Copenhagen, but there's no way to get him to France:
[ATTACH]36010[/ATTACH]
Attachments
Perrin.jpg

PhilThib

Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:59 am

He is an ambassador in Denmark and his time has elapsed. I have to check why his (automatic) return is not implemented. This said, you can move him by land back to French land using the various straits that link Sjaelland (the island of Copenhague) to the continent (via Korsor, Svendborg, Odense, Fredericia).

We had a few jump links that were not working properly in vanilla version (mostly in southeast Russia), but may be the Danish straits are also damaged. In all case, the links will be checked and improved inside the forthcoming patch (this coming week most likely) :cool:

Colonel Marbot
Lieutenant

Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:48 pm

I didn't realize you had land linked those straits. In my current campaign, I sent a ship up to fetch him so that he could lead one of the additional corps, I could lead.
"Here I am sitting at a comfortable table loaded heavily with books, with one eye on my typewriter and the other on Licorice the cat, who has a great fondness for carbon paper, and I am telling you that the Emperor Napoleon was a most contemptible person. But should I happen to look out the window, down upon Seventh Avenue, and should the endless procession of trucks and carts come to a sudden halt, and should I hear the sound of heavy drums and see the little man on his white horse, in his old and much-worn green uniform, then I don't know, but I am afraid that I would leave my books and the kitten and my home and everything else to follow him wherever he cared to lead. My own grandfather did this, and Heaven knows he was not born to be a hero."
- Hendrik Willem van Loon

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”