vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Paths of Glory - the Sequel - UT - No Entente Please

Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:20 am

We've started 2 PBEM games. This AAR is the CP side and I'm Germany. The opposite AAR is the "Whole World is a British Colony" AAR for the Entente.

Historical war plans across the board.

[ATTACH]35485[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-11-23 17_25_25-The Ogden standard. (Ogden City, Utah) 1913-1920, July 28, 1914, 4 P.M. City.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:44 am

I find it funny that 100 years ago, they didn't know it was Serbia, unless I'm missing a name change over the last century.

I've chosen the Schleiffen plan. The Molke plan is ok, but there's a major shift downwards in national resiliency for Germany and major boost to France. The other thing I don't like about it is Molke starts in the east where Ober Ost will eventually be formed and the West Front armies can't even form into armies for a long time. There's not enough offensive firepower to do damage to the French and the French (and eventually the British) can stack up and hit along the German lines wherever they want. The Kronprinz plan is a good plan, IMO. Enough firepower in the west to attack France and enough in the East. An active (though poor) GHQ in the west doesn't hurt either. The problem is that Luxemburg seems to sometimes start aligned to Germany and sometimes neutral. I've seen this in the base game, almost like a roll was put into the war plan for Luxemburg neutrality, when according to the plan, it should start always aligned to Germany. The 4th Army starts in Luxemburg in this mod and if Luxemburg is neutral, it can't move out at all and is locked. So that war plan can't be used for this mod yet.

This mod changes turn duration. So in August and September, there's four 7 day turns for both months. This changes later in the year and eventually one month is a single turn.

Here's the plan. It's roughly following the actual plan. The 4th Army will shift to Sedan. The 5th towards Longwy. The 6th will take Nancy and both the 6th and 7th with some reinforcements will hold the line from Thionville down to Mulhouse. If the opportunity presents itself I'll push into the French forts of Belfort and Epinal. But it will be a holding action for 6th and 7th Armies. The 1st through 3rd will push down to Amiens and San Quentin. It was at this point that von Kluck realized he didn't have enough troops and abandoned Amiens and consolidated the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Armies around San Quentin. It was also at this time that the French left a skeleton force along the Touls, Belfort and consolidated around Paris. von Kluck pushed on Paris from Soissons which led to the battle of the Marne and a major German defeat. I'm not going to commit the 9th Army in Belgium though it's tempting. I still may, but right now the 9th will support Prussia. So I may encounter the same lack of troop issues that Schlieffen worried about.

The extra reinforcements that become active within the next 2 turns will go to support Austria. They will be approximately army strength.

[ATTACH]35486[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-11-24 19_32_46-AGE.png

seathom
Colonel

Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:32 pm

Good start and looking forward to this AAR.

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:42 am

Yay! I have a reader. You've made my day.

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:47 am

1st Week of August, 1914

The overall plan will roughly follow historical. As I said above, the push down to Amiens and then south to Paris. This is the result for the first week and plan for the second.

The 3rd Army pushed on Namur and the 1st and 2nd consolidated on Leige. In this mod, you can't move past a level 2 fort in one movement. 1st, 2nd and 3rd Armies encountered a lone Belgium corp at Namur. This delayed the attack on the Namur Forts.

[ATTACH]35514[/ATTACH]

For this next week, the bombard regional decision card will punch through Leige. 1st Army will push on Genth. Marwitz's Cavalry corp will detach from 1st Army and take Bruges. 2nd Army will push on Antwerp. Von Quast and Emmich will detach from 1st and 2nd Armies and camp on Hasselt and Mechelen and take military control. 3rd Army wll push through Brussels and hold up at Alost. The 4rd Army will stop just north of Sedan.

At this point, not many of the British or French forces, other than Belgiums, are activated, so I'm expecting little resistance. The Belgiums aren't a match and the 1st and 3rd Armies should be able to support one another in this second week. In this mod, if there isn't a road connecting two regions, MTSG can't happen. There isn't a road between Louvain and Brussels, so this is the only real spot where the 3rd Army might get held up. There's another potential problem. I've got 1st, 2nd, 3rd armies all set to assault. Most of the time, this means the 3rd Army will assault Namur and then Brussels. The 2nd Army will assault Leige and then continue moving to Antwerp. Sometimes, however, the game moves them and skips these initial assaults, meaning that Leige and Namur could stand in Belgium hands. But I'm on a tight timeline and have to take the chance.

[ATTACH]35518[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-11-27 21_36_47-AGE.png
2015-11-27 21_44_06-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:49 am

2nd Week of August, 1914

The best laid plans. Overall a good turn, but I'll get into the unexpected in a bit. This is the result after end of the movement.

[ATTACH]35695[/ATTACH]

The 1st, 2nd and 3rd Armies did their jobs. First Namur fell to the combined armies

[ATTACH]35696[/ATTACH]

Followed by Liege

[ATTACH]35697[/ATTACH]

The 3rd Army then pushed through Brussels to Alost. The 2nd Army moved into Antwerp and 1st Army moved into Genth. All the rails in Belgium have been cut. I was expecting that.

[ATTACH]35698[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-11-30 21_40_24-AGE.png
2015-11-30 21_40_02-AGE.png
2015-11-30 21_39_39-AGE.png
2015-11-30 21_38_56-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:59 am

And now for the unexpected. An aggressive French attack into the German Forts. Mulhouse fell to the French after a battle between the French 1st Army and German 7th. The French 2nd and German 6th Armies passed each other like ships in the night. I'm going to now shift 8 corp down to defend the forts. I can afford to lose these forts or hopefully defend them. He can't afford to lose Paris. With 3 French Armies along the German frontier, that means at most 2 French Armies and the BEF facing 4 German Armies.

[ATTACH]35699[/ATTACH]

And the battle between the French 1st and German 7th.

[ATTACH]35700[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-11-30 21_41_38-AGE.png
2015-11-30 21_50_48-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:22 pm

3rd Week of August, 1914 Planning

In Belgium, Charleroi will be bypassed in this maneuver war (temporarily). In this mod, MTSG cannot happen if the two regions are not connected by roads. It doesn't look like a rail connection counts for MTSG, though I'm not 100% sure on this. The 1st and 3rd Armies will push down to Lille and Mons. There are roads down the length of both rail lines, so the 1st and 3rd should be mutually supportive. Charleroi doesn't have roads to the south, only east and west and the rail line stops there. So this isn't a strategic region to take yet.

The 2nd Army will bombard and assault Antwerp. Historically, the Germans besieged it. Because I'm not 100% sure how this supply model works (and it looks like few are), I'm not going to take a chance as I need the rail line.

The 4th Army will push on Sedan as the 5th Army pushes up Longwy. It's tempting to adjust the war plan and keep the 5th Army to defend the frontier, but I'm not going to let the French take the strategic initiative. At this point, I'm wondering if both the French and British players are realizing how quickly the Germans can push into Northern France. Historically, the French did the exact opposite of what's happening in this game. They left a skeleton force along the forts and consolidated everything around Paris. With 4 French Armies along the Frontier and a 5th in Sedan, that leaves only the BEF, possibly another French Army from the Italian border and a few reserves to stop 4 German Armies. So the plan will continue to be followed. Once Longwy and Sedan are taken, the German 4th and 5th Armies will push Southwest towards Paris.

The independent Corps in Belgium will push along the Belgium coast and to regions with damaged rail lines. My first priority is to repair them. Genth and Brussels are both supply depots, but useless if the rails are cut.

[ATTACH]35707[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-12-01 07_35_45-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:35 pm

Along the German Forts, things are a bit dicey right now. Looks like the loss of Mulhouse cost me 100 National Resiliency. That's not good. Plus if you look closely at the map, there aren't roads connecting Saarbourg and Colmar, so even if I had forces in both spots, MTSG couldn't happen. Defending these forts is more of a challenge in this Mod.

As I just said, the 5th Army will keep to the Schlieffen Plan and push for Longwy. For the 6th and 7th Armies, it's a guessing game, so I'm going to take no chances. I may lose some more resiliency and the French may get some more NM. I'm going to pull out of Colmar to Strassburg. The 6th Army will pull off Nancy and attack the French 2nd Army. In addition, 8 Corp are pushing down towards Luxemburg and Strassburg. I'm I'm lucky, I can beat the French 2nd out of Saarbourg and possibly retreat it out of supply. I'm guessing that the French 1st Army will push on Colmar but won't be able to MTSG to Saarbourg. If he pushes into Strassbourg with the 1st, then it becomes more complicated.

With a combined and reinforced 6th and 7th armies, I can concentrate on the French 1st Army, once the French 2nd Army is defeated. I'm guessing and hoping he pushes the French 3rd Army into Metz. This is luring him away from Paris and makes it more possible for the Schlieffen Plan to succeed.

Plus, I have interior lines here with the rails, so I can quickly adjust troops. If I'm lucky, I can steal from Napoleon's playbook and take these French Armies on piecemeal with superior forces. I may lose some resiliency and he may get some NM, but I can keep these French forces tied up along the forts and hopefully beat them up quite a bit.

[ATTACH]35708[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-12-01 07_52_51-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:54 am

3rd Week of August, 1914 Results

A good turn. The 1st Army pushed into Lille and 3rd Army pushed into Douai without opposition. I wasn't sure where the BEF was going and it wouldn't have surprised me to see it going into Lille. Having the BEF in Amiens is going to pose a problem. If you look close at the map, there aren't many roads into Amiens which means no MTSG and rail doesn't work for MTSG, so if I go in with the 1st Army it might be on it's own. Peronne is the region to the east of Amiens, but it too doesn't have a direct road for the 3rd to march into, which means the 3rd army might not make it in time to support the 1st. Lille is a monster for producing supplies and munitions as well as having an officer and artillery factory. I do NOT want to lose this city.

Antwerp fell to the 2nd, which will need to move quickly to the front. I can see why the Germans wanted to siege it. Less troops committed so far from the front lines.

The 4th Army targeted the French 5th Army, but didn't engage or move towards it. It did take Sedan, a key rail junction and a depot.

The 5th Army moved onto Longwy. The French 4th Army surprised me with a move into Luxemburg. I'm not sure at this point if I put up defenses against the French 4th and contain it or attack it.

I have another 1500 CBT in independent Corps in Belgium. I was able to repair the Brussels rail, but Genth, Alost and Mons are still cut. So those 3 regions will need a corp each to repair.

At this point, I'm seeing the BEF, French 5th Army and some reserves against 4 German Armies.

[ATTACH]35794[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-12-02 21_35_03-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:09 am

The French player is following the French war plan perfectly and it's working. Mulhouse and now Colmar are in French hands. Sarrbourg has been breached. The German 7th Army doesn't start as an Army and starts out of range of Molke. That makes defending the south more of a challenge. The lack of connecting roads from Colmar to Saarbourg makes MTSG impossible. So this is a good attack for the French. I'm not sure yet what the overall affect of it will be versus the Schlieffen plan, especially with this mod, which makes the Schlieffen plan doable. The good news is that the German 7th is now in range of Molke and can form into an Army. I moved it into Saarbourg in the hopes of an attack with the 6th in MTSG range. But von Heeringen thought the better of it and didn't attack.

The French 1st Army moved on Colmar. The French 2nd stayed on Saarbourg. The German 6th Army moved back to Morhange. This next turn will be interesting. Will the French 1st move into Strassbourg and bring it within MTSG range of the French 2nd? Will the French 2nd stay on Saarbourg. He already has a breach. I have Corps to fully reinforce the German 7th and a couple of extra, so the odds should be in my favor. And while I'm doing all this, will he go after Metz?

[ATTACH]35795[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-12-02 21_27_51-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:29 am

In the east, there's little Russian opposition. No Russians in Prussia and I'm moving the 8th, 9th and forming up the 10th Armies into Poland with the goals of Lodz, Warsaw and Ivangorod. This should put a threat on the Russian right flank moving into Austria.

[ATTACH]35796[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-12-02 22_22_36-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:32 am

And why are their no Russian against Germany. Because they all are against Austria. There's over 100k of casualties for each side, so the fighting here must be getting intense. My Austrian Ally may post in this AAR as time allows him. Austria has moved into a defensive position against Serbia as a result and only the Austrian 5th Army remains to defend against the Serbs. The remaining armies are aligned against the Russian menace.

[ATTACH]35797[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-12-02 22_21_12-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:36 am

And finally, here's where we stand at coming to the final week of August. Something must have happened in the Carpathians because the Russian morale seems to have dropped a bit.

[ATTACH]35798[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-12-02 22_30_35-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:15 pm

4th Week of August, 1914 Planning

No Pics because I simply don't know what to do. This game is so delightfully unnerving. At this point, it's a choice between continuing the maneuver war or attacking the French Armies. The French 4th Army is cutoff on Luxemburg. The French 5th Army and French Reserves could be cutoff if I take San Quentin.

Historically, von Kluck and 1st Army pushed on Amiens. At the end of August he was exactly where Schlieffen wanted him to be. Then he was supposed to move south into Paris. Realizing that he didn't have enough troops, he abandoned Amiens and consolidated around San Quentin. It was his decision to do this, not Molke. If I do the same, because of the road network, 1st Army will be alone against the BEF and possibly the Belgiums next to it. That could be a bloody battle. Or will the British Player shift the BEF eastwards or triy to push on Lille? I've seen the push on Lille with the BEF in a couple of games now (the "War will be over by Chirstmas" AAR).

There's French reserves and the French 5th Army around Maubeuge. I'm not worried about a Belgium incursion from Maugeuge because there's no roads into Belgium, so if he tries to push in, it will be without supply trains or heavy artillery. So the Belgium flank is secured by holding Sedan and Douai.

I could continue to push south into San Quentin with the German 3rd Army and have the 1st Army shift to Douai. The 1st and 3rd Armies would be mutually supportive and it could cut off supply to the French Reserves and 5th Army. The German 2nd Army would rail into Lille. Lille is another problem area. No roads between Lille and Douai, so the German 2nd would be pretty much on it's own.

The German 4th Army in Sedan could push down the rail line, but that leaves it's flank open to the French 5th.

The German 5th Army in Longwy could either attack the cutoff French 4th Army or leave a couple of Corps to contain the French 4th and continue pushing on Paris.

The German 6th and 7th Armies are in a real fight. About even odds there depending on the what he does with the French 1st Army.

Choices choices.

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:02 am

4th Week of August Results

Belgium Border

With 2 games of WON starting up, my pics won't be so detailed. I decided to push the 3rd Army down to San Quentin, 1st Army to Douai and 2nd Army into Lille. The BEF didn't move out, much to my relief. So the Schlieffen plan is becoming more historical, just a week earlier, since I abandoned Amiens and instead pushed to San Quentin. Multiple battles occured betwen the German 4th Army, German 1st and 3rd Army with the French 5th Army and Paris Reserves.

[ATTACH]35998[/ATTACH]

The turn started out with the German 5th Army moving to the west towards Maubeuge to support the German 3rd Army moving into San Quentin and then into Maubeuge. I though I had the orders set to defend, because I was crossing the river without pontoons, but they attacked anyway.

[ATTACH]35999[/ATTACH]

Then the French 5th Army moved from Maubeuge down to San Quentin and ran into the 3rd Army.

[ATTACH]36001[/ATTACH]

Followed by another attack causing 50% casualties to the French 5th.

[ATTACH]36000[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-12-05 20_59_30-AGE.png
2015-12-05 21_00_06-AGE.png
2015-12-05 20_59_08-AGE.png
2015-12-05 20_52_53-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:12 am

German-Franco Border

I'm starting to think that Michael (the French Player) is realizing the danger he is in concerning Paris. I was expecting the French 1st Army to push into Strassburg, supporting the French 2nd Army and the French 2nd would assault Saarbourg. Imagine my surprise at this. The French 2nd retreated to Nancy and the French 1st must have railed towards Paris. No attacks occurred. I had the German 5th Army targeting the French 4th Army, which moved to Thronville, but I must have done something wrong.

[ATTACH]36002[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-12-05 21_06_57-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:17 am

Poland

Without Russian opposition, the Germans are pushing on Warsaw, Lodz and will continue to push to Ivangorod.

[ATTACH]36003[/ATTACH]

A single battle occurred with a Russian corp and the newly formed 9th Army started earning it's stripes.

[ATTACH]36004[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-12-05 20_59_49-AGE.png
2015-12-05 21_14_49-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:22 am

Carpathians

It would be really nice to see the combat results of allies. I have no idea whats going on here. And though it looks truly terrifying for the Austrians, they are still holding onto all major forts and cities.

[ATTACH]36008[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-12-05 21_18_36-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:28 am

Objectives

Looks like the Russians lost another battle. Their NM has been steadily dropping as Austria has been going up. France dropped a bit as well.

[ATTACH]36009[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-12-05 21_26_40-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:29 pm

1st Week of September Planning

Northern France
There is now a gap in the French/British lines at San Quetin. The French 5th Army is badly beatup and the Paris Reserves are cutoff in Maubeuge. The British and Belgiums are separated from the French. There's a straight line open to Paris.

I have a number of choices right now.

1) Push on Amiens and blow out the British/Belgium line.
2) Destroy the French 5th and Paris Reserves
3) Push the 3rd down to Compiegne, shifting the 1st down to San Quentin and 2nd down to Douai, increasing the gap between the Brits and French.
4) In a very bold move, I can push straight into Paris. This would require the 1st moving down to Compaiegne, 2nd to Douai and the 4th Army to Maubuege and down to San Quentin, clearing the French out along the way.

German/Franco Border
With the departure of the French 1st Army and retreat of the French 2nd Army, my situation is much easier. I was really worried there for a while. The next goal is to remove the French 3rd Army from Germany. I'll take back my cities with independent corps and then start maneuvering around the remaining French forces there. He'll be forced to pull back to become isolated. Suddenly, I have the troop advantage there.

Poland
Continue a push as fast as possible to Warsaw and Ivangorod. The only limiting factor is the rail lines and getting military control quickly over them for supply. I'm already seeing subtle shifts with the Russian forces around Krakow. They are starting to worry about the Germans (and they should).

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:19 am

1st Week of September Results

Northern France
The Germans are in Paris. I don't own it, not yet, and the 3rd Army is pretty trashed right now, but I'm on it with 3 more armies, 2 of them in very strong shape ready to move in. This is going to be a big fight coming up that may determine the entire war. At this point, I'm fully committed to Paris.

[ATTACH]36129[/ATTACH]

The turn started out with the French trying to escape from Maubeuge. The French ran into the German 3rd Army. MTSG did not happen here, most likely because everything was in transit or a bad roll, but the 3rd held it's own.

[ATTACH]36130[/ATTACH]

Then the 1st and 3rd pushed into Compienge and ran into a corp from the looks of it.

[ATTACH]36131[/ATTACH]

Followed by the German 3rd Army moving onto Paris. No battle happened there, but the BEF finally moved and it moved into Paris. The BEF has a very good leader and highly skilled troops. This is going to be tough.
Attachments
2015-12-09 22_06_47-AGE.png
2015-12-09 22_04_35-AGE.png
2015-12-09 21_51_38-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:24 am

German-Franco Border
Somehow the French Army moved from Thronville to somewhere else, not sure where. Don't even see the leader. A small battle occurred here. I'm going to have to probe and get a sense of how many troops are actually still on the front. I'm seeing 4 Army leaders, but I'm wondering if they still have armies under them.

[ATTACH]36132[/ATTACH]

And one small battle with a French Cav on Thronville.

[ATTACH]36133[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-12-09 22_05_05-AGE.png
2015-12-09 22_03_29-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:32 am

Poland
The Russians have officially started moving to meeting the Germans. This has disrupted my time table a bit.

[ATTACH]36135[/ATTACH]

First, the 9th Army

[ATTACH]36134[/ATTACH]

Then Pleve showed up

[ATTACH]36136[/ATTACH]

Followed by Hindenburg, outnumbered but still carrying the day

[ATTACH]36137[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-12-09 22_07_04-AGE.png
2015-12-09 22_05_26-AGE.png
2015-12-09 22_26_51-AGE.png
2015-12-09 22_04_05-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:39 am

Here's the situation in the Carpathians. Austrians are holding.

[ATTACH]36140[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-12-10 07_34_02-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:38 pm

The objectives.

France NM continues to go down as does Russian. German morale is now at 130. Austria is up to 107. Austria continues to win battles. The Russian casualties are over 300k.

[ATTACH]36141[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-12-10 07_37_13-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:39 pm

2nd Week of September Planning

Paris
I'm right where I need to be for the Schlieffen plan. Yes I didn't go through Amiens, but I didn't waste time like von Kluck did going to Amiens and then shifting over to San Quentin. In terms of game mechanics, I screwed up. I kept my super heavy artillery back in Antwerp for a turn too long, otherwise, I'd be in position this turn to bombard and attempt an assault on Paris.

I still have choices. I could moved the 3rd Army out and continue moving armies down and around Paris. There's nothing defending Amiens nor the northern approach to Paris from Amiens. The 5th Army is on Sedan and can push towards Paris. The 1st, 2nd, 4th Army could easily move into Compienge or Paris or both, for a more direct approach.

German-Franco Border
I'm going to have to push on his forces, perhaps taking some losses and see what's there. This will help me figure out how much is coming towards Paris.

Poland
I have to deal with Pleve and 2 key rail lines haven't been repaired yet. So I'm not going to be able to advance on Warsaw yet or Ivangorod. Lodz and Pleve will be removed before I can move forward. Hopefully, the rail lines will be repaired.

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:18 am

2nd Week of September Results

A very large battle on Paris. The Entente held out aganst the 1st, 3rd and 4th German Armies. Another large battle on Nancy. Looks like he did strip from the German-Franco border. BEF and another French Army in Paris. Leaves me with tough choices. Plus there's a French Reserve Army still on Maubuege. I'm going to have to deal it soon.

[ATTACH]36224[/ATTACH]

The turn started with the battle for Paris. Though a German victory, the losses for the Germans were big and the French/British did not retreat.

[ATTACH]36225[/ATTACH]

Followed by the attack on Nancy. Another German Victory.

[ATTACH]36226[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-12-13 21_17_32-AGE.png
2015-12-13 21_15_12-AGE.png
2015-12-13 21_09_27-AGE.png

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:40 am

Poland

Nothing really happened. The 9th was set to rebuild rail and that's all it did and didn't rebuild the rail. 8th Army didn't move because it was there to support the 9th moving into Lodz. So a wasted turn.

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:43 am

Carpathians

Austria is holding strong.

[ATTACH]36227[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2015-12-13 21_41_34-AGE.png

Return to “EAW AARs”