Templer
General

SMS Goeben & SMS Breslau - Menpower Bars Don't Correspondent

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:01 pm

Why the values ot the menpower bars on the map and on the stack panel differs? :confused:

[ATTACH]30224[/ATTACH]
Attachments
EAW Menpower.jpg
Greetings
Templer

Jomini
Conscript

Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:29 pm

I have noticed the same problem with fleets.

[ATTACH]30225[/ATTACH]

I think the cohesion isn't matching either.
Attachments
Clipboard01.jpg

Templer
General

Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:25 pm

Looks like a common problem.

[ATTACH]30241[/ATTACH]
Attachments
EAW Menpower2.jpg
Greetings

Templer

Ebbingford

Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:37 pm

It's because the bar in the stack panel is showing the health of that unit as it is at the present. It is showing if any hits are missing, in the first post both ships have good health.
Both of these units have several elements missing though, you can see this from the white chevron in the top left hand corner of the unit graphic. If all elements are present then they are black, white means some are missing. The bar on the stack icon on the map is showing that this unit is therefore understrength.
"Umbrellas will not be opened in the presence of the enemy." Duke of Wellington before the Battle of Waterloo, 1815.

"Top hats will not be worn in the Eighth Army" Field-Marshal Viscount Montgomery of Alamein K.G.

Templer
General

Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:47 pm

Ebbingford wrote:It's because the bar in the stack panel is showing the health of that unit as it is at the present. It is showing if any hits are missing, in the first post both ships have good health.
Both of these units have several elements missing though, you can see this from the white chevron in the top left hand corner of the unit graphic. If all elements are present then they are black, white means some are missing. The bar on the stack icon on the map is showing that this unit is therefore understrength.

I can't see anything missing.

[ATTACH]30243[/ATTACH]
Attachments
EAW Menpower3.jpg
Greetings

Templer

Ebbingford

Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:53 pm

Look at the bottom of the picture in the stack panel, see the two chevrons. The white one means that there are elements missing from this unit.
In your first post the tooltip for the two units as shown on the map shows that their strengths are 265 when it would be 919 if all elements were present, and 58 out of 169 for the other.
"Umbrellas will not be opened in the presence of the enemy." Duke of Wellington before the Battle of Waterloo, 1815.

"Top hats will not be worn in the Eighth Army" Field-Marshal Viscount Montgomery of Alamein K.G.

Templer
General

Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:59 pm

Deleted
Greetings

Templer

Templer
General

Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:02 pm

Ebbingford wrote:Look at the bottom of the picture in the stack panel, see the two chevrons. The white one means that there are elements missing from this unit.
In your first post the tooltip for the two units as shown on the map shows that their strengths are 265 when it would be 919 if all elements were present, and 58 out of 169 for the other.

Still don't get it!
Yes, I see the white chevrons. But I don't see were or what elements, or something else, is missing.
That's why I posted the data sheet now.
SMS Goeben shows full hits, full cohesion, full men and full ship.
What elements missing? SMS Goeben and SMS Breslau are each one single ship!?
Greetings

Templer

Ebbingford

Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:04 pm

There is only 1 element, if you put it in port in passive mode it would take replacements to give it 4 elements. The standard ship unit in the game, a flotilla, has 4 elements.

Return to “Help improve EAW”