Klucktier
Conscript

Alignment bug

Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:42 pm

Hi,

when I select the Molkte and Kaiser plan, I have the problem, that the penalities are not working correct.

There should be a -10 alignment penality in Germany for the Moltke plan and a +10 alignment gain for Austria and for the Kaiser plan a +10 Alignment in Germany, but a -20 Alignment penality in Austria.

Germany should get 100 percent alignment and Austria 90, but after the first turn the alignment in Austria is 80 and in Germany 100.

Furthermore, if I choose the Prinz plan for Austria, Eugen von Österreich is CiC AND recruitable! So in fact you can get two Eugen's, but Hötzendorf is entirely missing. By the way Hötzendorf has too good statistics in my opinion.

I think Pocus told you the other bugs I encountered and reported on the Steam forum. That's it for now, will be back soon ;) .

Byrd
Lieutenant

Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:20 am

I know you will, you devious warrior kluck of wiesel animal.

Solemnace
Corporal

Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:24 am

I think thy are working but since they are working in order the effect of the moltke plan's boost to Austrian Alignment simply doesn't apply since Austria still has 100% Alignment when the effect activates. Or at least that how I see it working.

Klucktier
Conscript

Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:43 am

Solemnace wrote:I think thy are working but since they are working in order the effect of the moltke plan's boost to Austrian Alignment simply doesn't apply since Austria still has 100% Alignment when the effect activates. Or at least that how I see it working.

Doesn't make sense, since the penality for Germany is -10(Moltke) and they start at 100 too, so in your logic the alignment would be 90, but it is 100.

Klucktier
Conscript

Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:06 am

Yes, that's me. The Kluck animal. Weasel of Kluck to be more specific.....
I say you, desperate Frankie,
when you will face my 1915 spring offensive, you will shoot out of your car to motivate
your troops, but untill then, the weasel need to dig in or perhaps a tunnel to Paris would be preferable. :D

Greetings

Return to “Help improve EAW”