Searry
Colonel

You have to do recruitment before decisions?

Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:25 pm

Why do you have to do recruitment before decisions? The whole State funds indicator disappears when you put the decisions in the off map box. If you remove them, you get it back. I hope it is a bug and not working as designed.

EDIT: actually, to reproduce this, press the regional decisions button, put new generals and state funds in the boxes as Eastern Entente, then click the military recruitment. Even saving and loading doesn't rectify this.

Ebbingford

Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:39 pm

Have you got enough funds to pay for the decisions you are selecting? If not then this might be causing the problem.
"Umbrellas will not be opened in the presence of the enemy." Duke of Wellington before the Battle of Waterloo, 1815.

"Top hats will not be worn in the Eighth Army" Field-Marshal Viscount Montgomery of Alamein K.G.

Searry
Colonel

Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:57 pm

Ebbingford wrote:Have you got enough funds to pay for the decisions you are selecting? If not then this might be causing the problem.

I meet every requirement and when the turn is processed, all turns out as it should and the the money indicator comes back. It's just weird how it goes blank even. Printing money and unlocking generals cost just EP and some VP if I'm not mistaken.

Ebbingford

Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:22 pm

Unlocking generals costs 300 money too.
"Umbrellas will not be opened in the presence of the enemy." Duke of Wellington before the Battle of Waterloo, 1815.

"Top hats will not be worn in the Eighth Army" Field-Marshal Viscount Montgomery of Alamein K.G.

Pocus

Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:45 pm

I can't say I get this bug, you mean you DOW for example someone and the state funds icon disappear?

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Searry
Colonel

Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:52 pm

Pocus wrote:I can't say I get this bug, you mean you DOW for example someone and the state funds icon disappear?

I put the decision which gives you money and the decision which gives you generals in the Russia box and switch to military recruitment -> state funds money indicator disappears. It's really weird, sometimes the rail pool indicator disappears also but I can still use the rail movement option.

Return to “EAW Technical support / Aide technique”