GMN
Civilian

Several errors have been generated and the application is stalling

Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:17 am

Hi Ageod Community.

I am playing 1st game of TEAW ( Eastern Entente against AI) and in Feb 1918 this crash occurred - Several errors have been generated and the application is stalling.

Have played other Ageod games and had usual crashes , done the usual saving and restarting every few turns when against AI, reinstalling, trying a bigger computer and other tricks and was always able to carry on playing but this error is new to me and nothing from my bag of tricks has worked.

Although I see the error has turned up in other games for other people and they posted to the forum I have not seen a post and thread for it happening in TEAW.

Did I miss one? or Any ideas as to the solution? In other games such as WSS it appears to be a line of code that needed a fix.

I am using Steam version version 1.03.1

Thanks in advance!

Pocus

Re: Several errors have been generated and the application is stalling

Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:17 pm

Did you roll back 1 to 3 turns before? I know it's not pleasant, but there is probably a low-frequency, very deeply hidden bug in hosting about groups and units that appears randomly.
So the trick is to start with a new set of randomly rolled dices from some turns ago and keep the fingers crossed the sequence passes.

GMN
Civilian

Re: Several errors have been generated and the application is stalling

Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:40 pm

Hi there Pocus. Thank you for the reply.

Yes, I rolled back 3 turns, and I don't mind it. However, I may have only tried it once or twice. I had a go too at resolving the turn without moving any of my units or taking action (as E.Entente).
Cheers
G

Return to “EAW Technical support / Aide technique”