Latest QuickFix to address community items brought up on the boards. Full list of changes at bottom of this post.
These changes may not be fully compatible with existing games. Most fixes should work within current saves but some of the event changes may not operate exactly as expected.
To install, extract the EAW folder in the zip file over the EAW folder in your installation directory and accept any changes to files. When you next launch game it should indicate the Version 1.04, Beta 1.03 with date of May 2019.
List of changes:
- Fixed Hungarian 1 brigade on Lvl 2 Infantry
- Removed *Charge* from cavalry, hopefully this makes them less lethal as reported
- Reserves no longer upgrade
- Fixed PBEM Balancing events
- Changed Mediterranean Blockade events to adjust Italian and Ottoman loyalty at end of turn, and only if in the CP (please note, these effects take place at the *end* of the turn where the message is displayed, there was not another way to do this within engine design without a complete rewrite of system)
- Added an event to re-add Rasputin if he should be in Russia at the end of each turn
- Adjusted Armenian Genocide event to only affect neutral countries
- Japanese units outside Pacific theater should be forced returned to Japan at end of turn, I have verified this is working in my saves, if you are experiencing issues here, please provide an example save.