andrzej
Major

Mod making all fractions available for the game

Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:46 pm

I completed the mod for TEAW making it available for the game in up to 29 countries. Theoretically, it can support up to 60 fractions, but there is not so much in the game (for now).

download the mod making the game available in 29 (or any other fewer) countries. (author Northern Neighbour(Andrzej))

https://mega.nz/#!63ISEQDY!Pc28lx6P5CrU_sRp7eswkMT_yMBLigAKlu3CgSl2nb4

(Unpack the archive, put the files in the appropriate folder with overwriting (If you want to save the original files for New Game and Load Game, then before overwriting you need to make a copy of the game or a copy of these files so that you can return to the original versions!)
Add the demo script "10 - BigGame.scn" to the scripts folder and it will appear on the New Game scenario selection screen as "2/12 Great War Full Campaing 1914-1919"
29 fractions are unlocked in it and their tags are added to the list for displaying on the country selection screen. Playability for all fractions has not been tested.
This mod only demonstrates the TECHNICAL ability to play from the first turn of the campaign immediately after 29 fractions in a solo game or in multiplayer!

Here are my previous works for PON
http://www.ageod-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=300&t=22738#p405470

and WON
http://www.ageod-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=368&t=53620#p405468

epaminondas
Colonel

Re: Mod making all fractions available for the game

Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:01 pm

A little late for Christmas but a wonderful present just the same. Thankyou andrzej.

andrzej
Major

Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:50 pm

epaminondas wrote:A little late for Christmas but a wonderful present just the same. Thankyou andrzej.

Ahead of the Chinese New Year. This is also a good reason))
I also made a similar mod for CW2 (10 factions) and RUS (15 faction).
I hope that my work will serve as an impetus for creating full-fledged mods for the Big Multiplayer Campaigns.

Scipionminos
Private

Fri May 15, 2020 9:33 pm

Thank you so much for doing this mod

Morgan
Corporal

Wed May 05, 2021 7:08 am

I can't get this mod to work. It seems to prevent the AI from playing any nation, and the war can't start. Also, everyone has zero morale and no capital.

I was able to get the similar mods to work for Pride of Nations and Wars of Napoleon, but not for To End All Wars. Perhaps there is something different about the way the AI plays nations in this game that prevents it from working.

GuileMike
Sergeant

Wed May 26, 2021 3:44 am

Oh, thank you for doing this!

Do you know of a cheat or mod to tame or dismiss war weariness?

Return to “To End All Wars”