epaminondas
Colonel

Unknown bugs list

Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:33 am

I've just re-installed and updated (1.04) and play seems far less random than before. I am, however, noticing a graphics bug or two. The lesser is that on occasion a moving enemy unit will show up as just a blank colour panel - right size, right shape, right colour - but just the colour (e.g. a solid green rectangle for Russia). The greater is that the header displaying commanders and forces in the the solo game (i.e. the top bar above the tactical choices) is partially obscured by what look to be coding instructions - e.g. Image=GrpIn_pcstore1.png image.

I've searched the bugs list and if there's anything relating to that there then I've missed it (that there then - see what I've done, alliteration baby). Can anyone clue me in as to how I can rid myself of this turbulent print?

Durk

Re: Unknown bugs list

Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:55 am

My guess is that this is a screen resolution setting as I do not see what you are reporting.

epaminondas
Colonel

Re: Unknown bugs list

Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:10 am

Thanks for the suggestion, Durko. I don't see how a resolution issue could generate print but I'll try a few alternatives and see what that does.

Return to “To End All Wars”