Can anyone give me a comprehensive breakdown of how to structure my austro-hungarian armies? I don't fully understand the multi-nationality penalty and at the start the armies and corps are such a hodgepodge of croatians, hungarians, austrians, no nationality, czechs, etc.
1. How many nationalities can I have together before I get a hit?
2. Are Austrians and Hungarians considered different nationalities? I don't seem to see many (or any) commanders with the Hungarian nationality...
3. If a commander has say, austro/czech nationality, can they command austrians, czechs, AND a 3rd nationality without a penalty? Or are they limited to just those 2.
4. Is artillery nationality neutral?
5. Do any of the landwehr upgrade to regular infantry over time from either events, time, or combat experience?
Thanks! I am just trying to get a handle on the nationality component and can't find much material on this...