Darthkommandant
Private

CP campaign summarized report.

Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:55 am

I'm in my 7th or so campaign as the glorious defenders of the Kaisereich. I've used the historical plans for both Germany and Austria-Hungary and it is now late march 1915. I sent pretty much everything i cound to help out the armies in Belgium, and it is working. The Belgians are pretty much a non factor at this point and I am now moving on to my tier 2-3 objectives. I already have Lille, Douai, Maubuge and the small cities near St miheal in my possession. Sedan is holding on but barely and I am also in possession of St. Quinton and Arras. I have also launched a general offensive in Alsace Lorraine with the goal of taking Nancy, which is currently under seige. The objectives for this year are the Channel Ports in northern France and Amiens.

In the eastern theatre I've pretty much used the Ok ost and its assorted corps as the kaisers fire brigades but I am now moving on Lodz. Galicia is still in my possession for the most part. I am also starting the destruction of the nest of terroristic vipers known as the kingdom of Serbia.

Finally the Hochseeflotte fought a great ambush battle off the coast of Flanders and sank the entire births battlecruise fleet. By the time Jellicoe arrived with the grand fleet. I was heading home which I did so successfully. I gained at least 6 NM from that alone.

Return to “To End All Wars”