coach3play4
Private

April 24th 1916

Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:44 am

In memory - "right proudly high in Dublin town - Hung they out a flag of war - 'Twas better to die 'neith an Irish sky than fight in Flanders mud"
"And the world did gaze with deep amaze at those fearless men, but few - who bore the fight that freedoms light might shine through the foggy dew"

Philsavory
Sergeant

Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:36 pm

coach3play4 wrote:In memory - "right proudly high in Dublin town - Hung they out a flag of war - 'Twas better to die 'neith an Irish sky than fight in Flanders mud"
"And the world did gaze with deep amaze at those fearless men, but few - who bore the fight that freedoms light might shine through the foggy dew"

This has no relevance to the Napoleonic Wars. I would suggest you post this in the 'To End All Wars' forum.

lodilefty

Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:08 pm

Philsavory wrote:This has no relevance to the Napoleonic Wars. I would suggest you post this in the 'To End All Wars' forum.

'tis easily done...... ;)
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Philsavory
Sergeant

Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:05 pm

lodilefty wrote:'tis easily done...... ;)

:thumbsup:

H Gilmer3
AGEod Grognard

Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:07 am

He used Jedi powers to move it.
To End All Wars AAR in the War Room. Join us as we laugh, we cry, we drink beer, and we joke on how badly I play......

http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?36936-To-End-All-Wars-AAR-Western-Entente-against-the-AI-of-Central-Powers!

Return to “To End All Wars”