TheDoctorKing

Why are all my armies suddenly not armies?

Wed May 13, 2015 2:27 am

Playing the grand campaign scenario as the Central Powers. I chose the Moltke Plan. On turn 2, suddenly all the armies on the western front are mere stacks. From their former 50 command points available, they now have 24. There doesn't seem to be any way to reorganize them into armies. What happened?
Stewart King

"There is no substitute for victory"

Depends on how you define victory.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pocus

Wed May 13, 2015 9:19 am

The GHQ must have been disbanded somehow, you have to understand that in EAW the GHQ is the equivalent of an army in CW2 and an EAW army is equivalent to a corps in CW2. So if the high level echelon is disbanded, the lower levels are too.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

TheDoctorKing

Thu May 14, 2015 4:36 pm

Yes, I think the "Moltke Plan" warplan somehow disbands the Western GHQ. Probably something to change in a future patch. I had to move Moltke back from the east to take command in the west and then I could form armies again (and Hindenburg got to be the GHQ in the east).
Stewart King

"There is no substitute for victory"

Depends on how you define victory.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bob.
General

Thu May 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Isn't that intended for the Moltke Plan? Considering the plan means you go East first it makes sense for the GHQ to start in the East.

Return to “To End All Wars”