Wirbelwind
Civilian

Couple questions

Sun May 03, 2015 2:06 pm

Couple questions I didn't see in the manual.

What do the numbers next to each leader mean. Ex: 5-3-3?

How does one build supply depots? The option is never allowed when I play.

FightingBuckeye
Lieutenant Colonel

Sun May 03, 2015 4:50 pm

I've never played this game but I'm kind of getting interested in it. But I play CW2 and the game engine is the same. You need a supply unit, own the region, and there can't already be a depot.

Those numbers represent your general's ratings in strategic, offense, and defense. The higher the better. The higher the strat rating the more likely that General will be active. Depending on the settings used, inactive generals can take a huge combat and movement penalty or won't even be able to move at all. Offensive and assault posture won't be available as well as certain other special orders like evade combat or bombard. If I'm remembering this right, a higher strat rating will mean your General will entrench faster and have better march to the sound of guns aka MTSG. Offense and defense ratings are pretty self explanatory.

I'm not sure if the vernacular is the same between this and CW2, but generals in charge of you armies can give either a positive or negative bonus on their subordinate corps. So aim to place your best generals in charge and that theater's generalship could see marked improvement.

Jim-NC

Tue May 05, 2015 12:26 am

Welcome to the forums Wirbelwind. :wavey:

For the depot, you need 4 elements of supply wagons, or transport ships. They are very expensive to construct.
Remember - The beatings will continue until morale improves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “To End All Wars”