marek1978
Colonel

Military Control problem

Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:28 pm

High guys, i see a repeating problem, i win series of battles in a region and i get no MC control. Perhaps it is because my forces have low cohesien?
But it does look like a mistake for me..l

Kensai

Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:23 pm

MC will swift too slowly if the forces you are using are too weak or in passive.
Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:
Shogun Defiance Mod (completed AAR)

marek1978
Colonel

Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:33 pm

Kensai wrote:MC will swift too slowly if the forces you are using are too weak or in passive.

They are active, winning series of battle and,being biger then the enemy in the prvince

Projekt Pasha
Sergeant

Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:38 pm

I can usually prevent an enemy from gaining MC when he is attacking me by using hold-at-all-costs. That is probably what you are seeing here.
Current Russian player in the third Paradox OT Forums Mass AAR.

Former Ottoman Player in the first Paradox Forums TEAW Mass Multiplayer AAR. Victor of Tripoli, Tyr, and Xanthi. Defender of the Holy Cities of Jerusalem, Mecca, and Medinah. Conqueror of Kuwait and Kitchener. Bane of the British and Sword of the House of Osman.

Militant confederate in my spare time. :neener:

Jim-NC

Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:30 pm

There appears to be an issue with the game in regards to gaining MC (this was brought up in one of the AARs - where the BEF landed in Cattaro, but never gained any MC). It appears that you can ?only? gain MC if there is no enemy in a region, or the enemy is only in a town/city. In the AAR, the BEF even won a NM from a battle, but never were able to gain MC, as the enemy force always was able to stay in the region.
Remember - The beatings will continue until morale improves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ajarnlance
General of the Army

Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:48 pm

Jim-NC wrote:There appears to be an issue with the game in regards to gaining MC (this was brought up in one of the AARs - where the BEF landed in Cattaro, but never gained any MC). It appears that you can ?only? gain MC if there is no enemy in a region, or the enemy is only in a town/city. In the AAR, the BEF even won a NM from a battle, but never were able to gain MC, as the enemy force always was able to stay in the region.

Yes, I can confirm this is a bug and definitely needs fixing. The BEF could not gain any MC even after winning three engagements in our pbem. The rule book states that a force should be able to gain MC by going offensive and winning battles.... even if the enemy remains in the region. I reported this in another thread... hopefully ageod will patch it.
"I can anticipate no greater calamity for the country than the dissolution of the Union... and I am willing to sacrifice everything but honor for its preservation." Robert E. Lee (1807-1870)

Check out my 'To End All Wars' AAR: http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?38262-The-Kaiser-report-the-CP-side-of-the-war-against-Jinx-and-PJL

Return to “To End All Wars”