Templer
General

Admiral Permanently Fixed In Berlin

Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:08 am

What is this about?
An admiral permanently fixed in a land region with no ocean to see, but unfixed if attacked!
An admiral? :blink:

[ATTACH]30620[/ATTACH]
Attachments
EAW Admiral.jpg
Greetings
Templer

Nico165
Lieutenant

Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:23 am

Tirpitz was the head of the german imperial naval office, the german ministry of war. He was influential in the building of the navy but did not participate in the actual conduct of the war.

Having him fixed in Berlin is a nice touch of historical flavour. It serves no real gaming purpose but that is the sort of attention to details where Ageod shines :)

Lord Nelson
Conscript

Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:41 am

Same deal with Louis of Battenberg and Jacky Fisher in London, though really something should be caused to have the latter replace the former in the fall of 1914.

PhilThib

Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:33 am

Nico165 wrote:Tirpitz was the head of the german imperial naval office, the german ministry of war. He was influential in the building of the navy but did not participate in the actual conduct of the war.

Having him fixed in Berlin is a nice touch of historical flavour. It serves no real gaming purpose but that is the sort of attention to details where Ageod shines :)

Exactly !!! :thumbsup:

Shri

Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:41 am

but PHILTHIB i have a query, do the NAVAL commanders i.e. Senior Most give their command bonus to all leaders? i have not experienced that part. But some one if they have can confirm.

Kensai

Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:18 am

One future feature request for all AGEOD games. Implement the sea theaters in a way that they are shown when one selects the Theater filter on the map. This is very important to understand which 3-star Admiral is naval C-in-C where.
Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:
Shogun Defiance Mod (completed AAR)

PhilThib

Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:33 am

Shri wrote:but PHILTHIB i have a query, do the NAVAL commanders i.e. Senior Most give their command bonus to all leaders? i have not experienced that part. But some one if they have can confirm.

For the moment, the naval CiC function is not operative

lycortas2
Captain

Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:51 am

What are you doing out of your dungeon Phil's? Back to your programming dungeon! Whip, whip!
Please don't ban me! It was meant in fun because you two are awesome!

Michael

HerrDan

Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:58 am

Nico165 wrote:Tirpitz was the head of the german imperial naval office, the german ministry of war. He was influential in the building of the navy but did not participate in the actual conduct of the war.

Exactly. :) I love his beard btw and in PoN I loved to use him in battles, because THAT BEARD is simply amazing and overpowered!
"Das Glück hilft dem Kühnen."

German Empire PON 1880 AAR:http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?35152-German-Empire-not-quite-an-AAR

Shri

Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:39 am

Ya. That TWIN FORK BEARD is really good.
In fact, even Russian Generals like - IVANOV have excellent Beards. so do the Austrian Arch Dukes.

Return to “To End All Wars”