stormbringer3
Sergeant

EE question.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:11 pm

I own multiple AGEOD games and I'm considering a purchase of this one. If I buy, I'll start with the EE to bring myself up to speed again. My question, if the Russians can do better in the war than their historical performance, can they stay in the game or is the Revolution hard coded ending their participation?
Thanks for any info.

krche
Conscript

Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:28 pm

I dont think it is hard corded. It is provoked by "rebel alignment" reaching a certain level that causes revolution. Losses, losing VPs, blockades etc will increase the rebel alignment. (according to the manual)

DrPostman

Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:41 pm

stormbringer3 wrote:I own multiple AGEOD games and I'm considering a purchase of this one. If I buy, I'll start with the EE to bring myself up to speed again. My question, if the Russians can do better in the war than their historical performance, can they stay in the game or is the Revolution hard coded ending their participation?
Thanks for any info.

It depends on National Morale. If your moral gets low enough the Czar takes command
and it's pretty much all downhill from there. Keep winning and you might not see the
revolution at all.
"Ludus non nisi sanguineus"

stormbringer3
Sergeant

Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:47 pm

Thanks, just what I needed to know.

Return to “To End All Wars”