Vincentius
Brigadier General

In the future will you add new startdates ?

Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:17 pm

In the future will you add new startdates, so we can start a scenario in 1917 for example ?
Italian videogamer (I love strategy games) :thumbsup:

Parcere subiectis et debellare superbos.
Os stulti contritio eius.
Hoc unum scio, me nihil scire.
Alea iacta est.
Mens sana in corpore sano.
Tu quoque, Brute, fili mi ?

Palpat
Colonel

Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:32 pm

Dlc...

HerrDan

Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:42 am

Vincentius wrote:In the future will you add new startdates, so we can start a scenario in 1917 for example ?

I'd say yes, but I'm not part of the company, just part of the beta team so don't take what I say as gospel truth, but it looks very likeable that once the first patches are out we'll have new starting dates and scenarios.
"Das Glück hilft dem Kühnen."

German Empire PON 1880 AAR:http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?35152-German-Empire-not-quite-an-AAR

Vincentius
Brigadier General

Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:21 am

Good to hear that :D
Italian videogamer (I love strategy games) :thumbsup:

Parcere subiectis et debellare superbos.

Os stulti contritio eius.

Hoc unum scio, me nihil scire.

Alea iacta est.

Mens sana in corpore sano.

Tu quoque, Brute, fili mi ?

ohms_law
AGEod Veteran

Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:29 am

An Early April 1917 start date would be cool.

bob.
General

Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:18 am

It's a bit of a shame that this does not exist yet. It's one of those things about WW1 games that makes them a more difficult to design than games about most other wars if you ask me: the starting months of the war are usually the most difficult to play and later it becomes easier because entrenchment makes sweeping moves impossible :D

Florent

Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:59 am

" It's a bit of a shame that this does not exist yet. It's one of those things about WW1 games that makes them a more difficult to design than games about most other wars if you ask me: the starting months of the war are usually the most difficult to play and later it becomes easier because entrenchment makes sweeping moves impossible "

I didn't playtest this one but playtesting is a very difficult task especially when there are a great number of scenarios. Most Betas like me concentrate on one scenario until they bump into a problem, ask to resolve the problem and then restart and so on resolving problem after problem.
You have to find the time to playtest scenario like the first Punic War 24 years of War, second punic war...etc...

Personally i now prefer to have less scenario better tested that plenty with many problems. I receive no money from Ageod and i tell that without contraint but Yes, more DLC means more Profit but if too many scenarios are done and not tested enough, Ageod would lose credit and confidence from the players.

Kensai

Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:16 pm

Guys, have you read the opening pages of the manual that came with the game? :)
Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:
Shogun Defiance Mod (completed AAR)

HerrDan

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:44 am

Kensai wrote:Guys, have you read the opening pages of the manual that came with the game? :)

HAHA! GREAT REMARK KENSAI! :p apy:
"Das Glück hilft dem Kühnen."

German Empire PON 1880 AAR:http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?35152-German-Empire-not-quite-an-AAR

Return to “To End All Wars”