Florent

Czar GHG

Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:11 pm

PLaying up to mid 1916 right now and saw that when the Czar takes command, there is still the Czar in St Petersburg i thin thus 2 Czars.

My game as the Russians started very well for 1914-early 1915 but had disastrous losses in Caucasus lowering considerably my NM.
In the West i tried to take Thorn and got it but it is difficult to take the fort.

I tried the tactic to avoid Hindenburg at all cost (Jomini strategy against Napoleon in 1813) and god good result.
I resisted correctly with Serbia up to Bulgaria' entry into war where i detached the best general on the border but it was an error, fortunately Romania came rapidly.
More battles with no decisive result means that the war will keep going on.

Very fun game with many changes of fortunes where i thought i would win easily by end 1915. :mdr: I have underrated the IA.

I am at 64 NM against 61 for CP and 84 for WE, for about 1200000 casualties for me, more than 2200000 for CP and 1400000 for WE.

A small critic is that for the Germans the first research in infantry tactics should perhaps kept the 1914 figurine, the Stalhhelm coming as a response after the Adrian and was tested at Verdun in Februar 1916. In the Game the Stalhelm is coming very/too soon.

Shri

Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:07 pm

Yes, CZAR issue is still there and the DEVS will be fixing it in the first patch.

Level 2 Infantry has those helmets for all countries, in fact it is the Minors, Ottomans, Italy and Russia who benefit from the current 'TECH rules' not Germany.

Return to “To End All Wars”