jnpoint
Private

Who is fighting who?

Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:05 am

I may have missed it somewhere, but is there an overview where I can see which countries I am in war with?

Kensai

Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:02 am

If you go on the map on the flags box (upper right) you can deduce who is on your side and who enemy by the percentages of alignment. Before they join an alliance, these percentages are between Entente and Central Powers. After they join, they become between the alliance they joined and Rebel (sentiment). If Rebels get to 100% that country is considered out of the war (defeated).
Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:
Shogun Defiance Mod (completed AAR)

Pocus

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:57 am

Also on the objectives screen, your enemies are listed in red in the summary chart.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

ohms_law
AGEod Veteran

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:32 am

Could we get those boxes to be outlined in different colors when a nation joins a side, maybe?
Blue for Western Entente, the grey color for Central Powers, and green for eastern Entente.

StephenT
Sergeant

Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:11 pm

ohms_law wrote:Could we get those boxes to be outlined in different colors when a nation joins a side, maybe?
Blue for Western Entente, the grey color for Central Powers, and green for eastern Entente.
Or superimpose the symbol of the alliance over the box, if that would be easier. Countries which have surrendered could get a white flag instead. Or a red flag, if they surrendered due to a revolution breaking out...

Return to “To End All Wars”