H Gilmer3
AGEod Grognard

An AAR from one of us! For the unknowing, "ungood" players!

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:51 am

Per Philthib, I have started my AAR. It is in the War Room forum, but no specific game AAR forum, since I still do not have posting privileges. Please take a look and comment. Make suggestions of what you want to see as a screenshot.

Please make suggestions on what I'm doing wrong and don't forget to point out what I'm doing right, as well!

http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?36936-To-End-All-Wars-AAR-Western-Entente-against-the-AI-of-Central-Powers!&p=324721#post324721

PhilThib

Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:31 am

Thanks. But I feel the AAR is quite well located where it is currently. Where would you want it to be however?

Nico165
Lieutenant

Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:48 am

PhilThib wrote:Thanks. But I feel the AAR is quite well located where it is currently. Where would you want it to be however?

It should appear here : http://www.ageod-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?366-EAW-AARs

That's the AAR sub forum linked at from the main TEAW forum and from the main AAR forum. It is currently empty because noe one is allowed to post there. Potential buyers who wants to see an AAR before buying the game will go there and assume no AAR exist, that's not good from a PR point of view... Should be easy to fix, a couple permissions to change, that's all.

H Gilmer3
AGEod Grognard

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:49 pm

I have to agree with Nico. The link directly to the AAR forum here does not take you to where I have my AAR, so someone looking for it, might not see it, if the way they are looking is just to go to that forum.

I've linked to my AAR in several places to mititgate this, but the fact remains that the forum exclusively set up for To End All Wars AARs is unavailable for people to actually post AARs.

oldspec4
Lieutenant Colonel

Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:58 am

Also agree that the AAR link should be fixed here. Too difficult for the average user to find.

Btw, the AAR is a very good read.

hajbrad971
Conscript

Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:28 am

I have to agree. I am a newcomer to the AGEOD forum and TEAW and found Gilmer's AAR through the Matrix games forum. I found the AAR fascinating especially as in my first solo game I am playing the WE with/against the same battle plans. Have to say my progress sucks compared to Gilmer. I more specific questions which I will put once I find the AAR!!! :bonk:

Hal

H Gilmer3
AGEod Grognard

Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:34 pm

Hi hajbrad971, welcome to the forums.

I have included a link to my AAR in my signature for better ease of finding.
To End All Wars AAR in the War Room. Join us as we laugh, we cry, we drink beer, and we joke on how badly I play......

http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?36936-To-End-All-Wars-AAR-Western-Entente-against-the-AI-of-Central-Powers!

Return to “To End All Wars”