Jinx
Captain

French Pioneer is having a little bit too much fun.

Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:47 am

[ATTACH]32178[/ATTACH]

Who else see's this and thinks this fellow is pretending his shovel is a microphone?
Attachments
T4 Pioneer Brigade.png

ajarnlance
General of the Army

Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:10 pm

Jinx wrote:[ATTACH]32178[/ATTACH]

Who else see's this and thinks this fellow is pretending his shovel is a microphone?

looks like he's been knocking back the vino a bit too much!! i don't think those trenches will be in a straight line!!
"I can anticipate no greater calamity for the country than the dissolution of the Union... and I am willing to sacrifice everything but honor for its preservation." Robert E. Lee (1807-1870)

Check out my 'To End All Wars' AAR: http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?38262-The-Kaiser-report-the-CP-side-of-the-war-against-Jinx-and-PJL

minipol
General

Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:46 am

Hehe nice one. It does seem as if he's singing. Case of shellshock?

Merlin
General

Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:29 am

ajarnlance wrote:looks like he's been knocking back the vino a bit too much!! i don't think those trenches will be in a straight line!!

So much the better, since you don't want them in a straight line. :p

Actually, let the drinkers dig the traverses. That way the enemy will be sorely confused when attacking, since your lines will look like Toledo in the ground. :D

ajarnlance
General of the Army

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:51 am

Merlin wrote:So much the better, since you don't want them in a straight line. :p

Actually, let the drinkers dig the traverses. That way the enemy will be sorely confused when attacking, since your lines will look like Toledo in the ground. :D

Just read about the battle of the Somme and the British preparations included giving the infantry "as much rum as they could drink"... then they tried to make them walk in line abreast into the face of German machine guns...wave after wave...lions lead by donkeys... so very true...
"I can anticipate no greater calamity for the country than the dissolution of the Union... and I am willing to sacrifice everything but honor for its preservation." Robert E. Lee (1807-1870)

Check out my 'To End All Wars' AAR: http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?38262-The-Kaiser-report-the-CP-side-of-the-war-against-Jinx-and-PJL

Return to “To End All Wars”