Here is the First Official Patch.
>> Install over version 1.0 without any other beta patches installed
Previous games won't work with this patch.http://www.ageod-forum.com/downloads/latest/Patch_SCW_v1.01.zipChanges Log España:1936 Official Patch 1.1
From Beta 1.0b
- Fixed bug about buying replacements.
- Fixed error during execution of NAC_AI_Strategy.sct
- Romans text while changing difficulty
- Nationalists now can build armies from December
- RGD missing text
- Crash due to rail sabotage RGD fixed.
- Background text now polished.
- Text color in replacements screen
- Duplicity in CTV Leaders in FotN scenario fixed.
- Add Function’s buttons under weather panel
- Improved AI for both sides
- Error regarding Madrid Defenses
- Naval Infantry event text replaced.
- Renewed construction Ratio Pool. (Now AI will buy more wisely)
- Bug regarding Italian destroyers don’t appearing
- Now Replay is ready.
- Mouse pointers added.
- Fixed some English texts in Spanish version.
- Fixed bug about weather screens.
- Fixed bug about small fonts.
- Fixed some text in clear color in production screen.
- Change cost of some Regional Decisions.
- Change cost of several options for the Republicans.
- Fixed bug with the redeployment.
- Added Alcazar liberated event.
- Added Political Commissars
- Fixed number of men in ships crew.
- Added new leader’s generic portraits.
- Fixed problem training units.
- New values for VP in FotN scenario.
- Success in training has less probability.
- Fast ability gives fewer bonuses.
- Added AI Autogarrisons
- Changed the name of Alava, now its Vitoria.
- Improved Force List Display (F1) with more filter buttons (thanks Bohemond).
- Added counters Flag (when a subfaction is selected in F1, subfaction flag is bigger (thanks Bohemond).
- Small display glitch with RGD fixed (thanks Bohemond).
- New exe added, better management of fronts.