Nikel

Re: units disappearing version 102

Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:53 am

According to Bueno, in his monograph on the Uniforms in the SCW, after the unification of Falangistas and Requetés, the new Party militias uniforms was a mix, blue shirt (Falange) and red beret (Requetés), but the old fighting units attached to their old uniforms continue using their old "distintivos", badges?

Khanti
Captain

Tue May 23, 2017 12:38 pm

Nikel wrote:
Taillebois wrote:Does this help - as with FOTN I have just compared a scenario in 1.01 and 1.02.

(...)

This is due to the lack of NAC Generic 3 unit portrait commented above, also happens with Álvarez-Rementería in Sevilla.

In folder Espana-1936\SCW\Graphics\Units\Leaders Units\

there are at least 3 files missing:

Unit_REP_Generic1.png
Unit_NAC_Generic1.png
Unit_NAC_Generic3.png

To have pictures of those generic generals, just copy-paste other generics into their names (use NAC generic for NAC and REP for REP). Easy enough, although strange this happened. No one play-tested late war scenarios (Ebro / FOTN)?
Meteoryt-like user. Strikes and disappears.

Edorf74
Private

Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:36 am

Regarding the missing units;

it looks as if the plugin posted here is exactly the same as the one I have after patching the game to 1.02. The time and date of the file is the same as well as the content of the file.

Was the 1.02 patch repacked at some point with this plugin included? Is it related with this? viewtopic.php?p=389238#p389238

Just wondering whether I should mind this fix or not?

The FotN scenario fix seems included in the patch as well.

Return to “España Technical Support”