Owl
Major

Replay issues

Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:58 pm

I am curious if anyone else has problems with watching replays after activating them in the config file? I can only load the replays through the main menu (clicking the button in the game interface crashes the game). When watching the replays I have to be careful not to zoom out more than 5 steps however, as otherwise the game will crash as well. Errors in the log vary, but are always a variant of [Error ] TGameSim.ExportReplay Exception caught Indice de liste hors limites (1) ExportStep: Structure & Groups (Region: 279).

Thanks in advance for any answers or help!

Owl
Major

Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:48 pm

An update - played a bit trying not to make the game crash, which generally worked fine as long as I didn't try to zoom out too much during replay mode. The replay button now actually works, but with this save, the game crashes as soon as I try to move the map between Cartagena and Almeria while in replay mode. I've attached the save.
Attachments
SpanishCivilWarAAR.zip
(249.92 KiB) Downloaded 237 times

Durk

Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:33 am

Interesting. No I do not have this crash. I wonder if others do. Is this perhaps a graphics issue?

Owl
Major

Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:17 pm

Thanks for the reply, Durk. As said, this crash only happens during replay mode, not when going to that part of the map in normal game mode (just to make sure!). I could even capture a video of it if needed. I have a good graphics card, and I'm able to run AGEOD games that are newer or older than Espana perfectly fine, so I doubt it's an issue with my card or driver. As I can find errors like "Exception caught Indice de liste hors limites (1) ExportStep: Structure & Groups (Region: 189)" as the last four entries in the log as well as "Unable to find MediaInfo for image" messages, my first guess was that it's some game error. But, who knows.

I've attached my log file, perhaps it will be of some help tracking down this error?
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Leibst

Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:39 pm

I think only Pocus could help here, i dont have either that issue.

edit:now i have reproduced the crash, it seems some related with the code i suposse.
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Return to “España Technical Support”