Christophe.Barot

Just hello and merry Christmas

Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:15 pm

Just to tell I'm still around, even if temporarily in reserve

working for card driven boardgame on 19th century Calvinus future project, on strategic, diplomatic, crisis aspects (you bet) .... irregularly (you bet too) :neener:

if system works well, principles (they HAVE to be simple algorythms, but meaningful ones in 19th century politics transposition) will be able to be implemented in PON (gold)

there will "just " remain "yaka fokon" or in good english "ok, just go charge and take this machinegun bunker - of course without guns or even ammunition, why d'ya think I order you to charge" to code it and optimize the code - some dozens or more sleepless nights for Pocus or generalisimo coding and optimizing ... :love: :bonk: no need to thank me

else should provide the strategic guidance and AI diplomatic self balancing system game is still missing imho ...it just needs days of coding - WHEN Calvinus game is finished that is ...(I mean the principles and directing factors are there, identified, and I'm documenting them ..) when game will be out ? won't make promises Calvinus will hold - nor will promiss about transferring system into PON

but it is still a long term possibility ...

anyway, still not made back in 21th century from time machine, a part of mine still lies there, between Congo Plevna and mars la Tour (uncomfortable that is)

also, wanted to wish [color="#FF0000"]A merry Christmas and happy new year to all[/color] Ageod staff, friendly free volunteer, and close relatives, besides Philthib Calvinus (done this morning) Pocus Generalisimo Mc Naughton Loki Kensai Rafiki and all of you mates

Christophe

here's Christmas card :

[ATTACH]36461[/ATTACH]
Attachments
weihnacht.jpg
[color="#FF0000"]- (ordnance) Your Lordship, sorry to awake you, but The french are at our door !

- Alarm, alarm, how did you let this happen and not awake me ! repel them, counterattack at once !

- err, your Lordship, ahem... French are our allies, Marshal de St Arnaud is expected to attend to a conference with you !

- ahem, well, .... very well ..let them in !

(charge of the light brigade movie)
[/color]

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:34 pm

and to you too ... think the improvements developed for WoN will really help with calibrating PoN diplomacy
AJE The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian
PoN Manufacturing Italy; A clear bright sun
RoP The Mightiest Empires Fall
WIA Burning down the Houses; Wars in America; The Tea Wars

Straight Arrow
General

Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:22 am

Yes,

By all means, a blessing on your homes.

Merry Christmas
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth.

HerrDan

Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:19 am

Merry Christmas and happy new year for all the Ageod community!
"Das Glück hilft dem Kühnen."

German Empire PON 1880 AAR:http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?35152-German-Empire-not-quite-an-AAR

PhilThib

Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:51 am

Merry Xmas to everyone ... now off to see Santa :thumbsup:

Return to “Help improve PON”