James D Burns

Vineyard bug

Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:08 pm

Playing around with a new game as the US using public beta 1.04 RC 3 and came across a bug. I built a spat of Vineyards and fruit farms in California and noticed this turn that some regions that built a vineyard got a new vineyard resource icon on map. In addition a new fruit hash mark was added for each new vineyard icon in the SF region.

I have a game as France going and had built many Vineyards in that game. A quick check shows no new icons or new fruit levels, so this appears to be specific to either the US or the regions in California.

There is an economic crisis going on currently in the US game, but I think all the Vineyards were built and completed prior to that.

Jim
[ATTACH]32841[/ATTACH]

Here's a save:
Attachments
USA.rar
(2.53 MiB) Downloaded 176 times
vinyards.jpg

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:48 pm

maybe by event or exploration ... some resources do appear. Also if you are building in a region sometimes you 'find' something else. Seem to recall that is how I discovered some fruit in Libya
AJE The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian
PoN Manufacturing Italy; A clear bright sun
RoP The Mightiest Empires Fall
WIA Burning down the Houses; Wars in America; The Tea Wars

James D Burns

Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:55 pm

Vineyards use fruit resources, there isn't supposed to be a Vineyard resource.

Jim

ajnatalo
Sergeant

Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:36 pm

This is an error in the USA event file. In the file, it adds wines to the region. In my install, I removed the wine addition and just added that the number of fruits that get added and discovered. Again, its early on in the USA event file.

Return to “Help improve PON”