plasticpanzers
Corporal

Suggestion for messages

Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:58 am

I do like the immersion of historical messages and events tho I would rather have an option to have them show up all on
screen at end of turn (again, as an option) and be able to scroll thru the events/pictures rather than have to click on each
one on the lists shown currently.

The abiity to see the full message on the main screen would be especially helpful for us older gamers as the size of the
messages on the bottom is incredibly small and difficult to read and seperate easily. That option (for the messages)
plus the scroll up down on the main page thru messages/events would make it easier to play and use the messages
which are really difficult to see now even on my 20 in monitor but with 61 year old eyes...

plasticpanzers
Corporal

Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:01 pm

I am bumping this up as i edited it with a more reasoned approach (us folks with older/poor eyes) and the tiny font used for messages/events
as is. apology for the bump.

Pocus

Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:28 am

We know that's a potential issue yes. There is for now the option to play with bigger fonts (120 DPI), we know that's not perfect, but until we manage to rework completely the message system, this is hard to propose a kind of 'half way' solution.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

saber
Civilian

Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:15 pm

I have the same problem but I think if when the messages come up. that if it takes up the full screen I would be able to see it also.
I know a lot of people have this issue.right now when a message comes up you still see the map.my proposal is to just take up the
full screen thankyou

Return to “Help improve CW2”