Cardinal Ape
General of the Army

Militia Man and Patriot Divisions WAD?

Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:12 am

In a normal non-division stack the leader abilities of Militia Man and Patriot work to increase the cohesion of the militia in the stack just fine. However when you combine the same units into a division the militia lose the bonus cohesion from the leader abilities. Is this intended?

DrPostman

Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:42 am

Cardinal Ape wrote:In a normal non-division stack the leader abilities of Militia Man and Patriot work to increase the cohesion of the militia in the stack just fine. However when you combine the same units into a division the militia lose the bonus cohesion from the leader abilities. Is this intended?

That should only happen on the first turn you create a division.
"Ludus non nisi sanguineus"

Cardinal Ape
General of the Army

Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:22 pm

I'm not seeing it. I ran three more turns to make sure. The militia inside of the division have significantly less maximum cohesion than the ones outside of it.

Captain_Orso

Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:17 pm

Hmmmm.... I wonder....

Sharpshooters are afflicted with the same out-of-state morale drop as militia; I have no idea why. BUT if a sharpshooter in embedded into a division, the penalty is negated. I wonder if the same things happens to militia, which then prevents the Patriot ability to increase TQ and cohesion recovery.

Return to “Help improve CW2”