The Red Baron

Sorting in the Ledger

Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:42 pm

Couple of requests for a future patch:

1. Would it be possible to enable sorting by Current Order in the Forces List of the Ledger? I find I can sort by any column but that one. I don't often need to sort by this column but do find it useful from time to time.

2. If I set a general to move using the Strategic Redeployment special order, can the game engine represent this in the ledger using an arrow as it does with a standard movement order? For example, playing as the Union I might have multiple generals redeploying in a turn, especially after a new "crop" of generals appears at the beginning of subsequent years; but, the ledger does not reflect redeployment orders, so I need to examine many stacks to see who's on the move and who is not.

Pocus

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:45 am

1. A bug, fixed now!
2. Accepted and added for this afternoon. No, this is exceptional, don't take that as habit ;)

If someone with some artistic talent (no need to be a pro!) want to make a few tiny icons for this list, then please contact me, this can always be better than the current icons used...

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

The Red Baron

Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:21 pm

Merci on both counts!

Return to “Help improve CW2”