Gen.DixonS.Miles
Captain

An issue.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:23 pm

This morning I went to open up Civil War II and load my previous game that I had saved. I went to the load screen and none of my save games existed any-longer, seemingly non-existent. Another occurrence this morning was that when I tried to launch Civil war II the window asking for the serial key opened, forcing me to reenter the key even though I had already done this prior to playing the game 2 weeks ago.

Any solution?
“In my opinion, Colonel Miles was a drunkard, a coward and a traitor, and if I had the power I would have had the United States buttons taken from his coat.”

Elble, Sigmund-Soldier with the 3rd U.S. Infantry

Elble, an officer on the frontier who knew Miles well

bob.
General

Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Could be you have Windows 7/Vista and you didn't start the game with administrator privileges, I had the same problem regarding the serial not saving.

If you started it over the Matrix game launcher that's propably not the case because the launcher requires administrator privileges by default but if you started the game manually, try running it as administrator (right-click->run as admin).

NefariousKoel
Captain

Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:15 pm

I believe it asks you to re-enter your password if you applied the update, too.

I found it odd, however, after first installing the game - having to enter the key twice. Once for the Matrix installer, once again for the AGEOD settings window. And then a third time after applying the patch and starting it again. Whew.

Gen.DixonS.Miles
Captain

Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Well this is news to me!
“In my opinion, Colonel Miles was a drunkard, a coward and a traitor, and if I had the power I would have had the United States buttons taken from his coat.”

Elble, Sigmund-Soldier with the 3rd U.S. Infantry

Elble, an officer on the frontier who knew Miles well

Return to “CW2 Technical support / Aide technique”