aspqrz02
Conscript

Militia Call Bug?

Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:00 am

It's Early April 1862 and I have 1300+ volunteers in the Union Army's pool, and another 300+ are being added every turn after the last Militia Call was chosen.

I understand this was a bug with the FIRST Militia Call, but this is the THIRD ... unless I am supposed to be getting 300" volunteers per half month?

Note: I have installed, and it is shown as active, the latest pre-release update fix (hence the fact that this didn't occur with the first Militia Call!)

WAD or bug?

Phil

Pocus

Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:05 am

Did you start the game with such a fix? It is almost impossible to imagine that you still get regularly conscripts if you are playing with the latest options, they have all been redone.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

aspqrz02
Conscript

Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:02 pm

Pocus wrote:Did you start the game with such a fix? It is almost impossible to imagine that you still get regularly conscripts if you are playing with the latest options, they have all been redone.

It was started as a Grand Campaign under RC3 ... and I had the impression it was supposed to have been fixed in RC1/2?

I now have RC4 installed <sigh> and will start another Grand Campaign <sigh> and hope against hope that this time I will be able to play beyond first quarter 1862 ;-P

Phil

Return to “CW2 Technical support / Aide technique”