pgr
General of the Army

Capital Production Bonus

Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:45 pm

I was noticing that Richmond is benefiting from a rather significant production bonus, but I can't seem to find an aseCaoCoeff type of entry in the settings files. Could it be faction specific and squirreled away somewhere else?

(I'm all for a bonus to $ and WS production, but I would like to waterdown the GS production. I don't know if the bonus is global or specific to production type)

Teatime
Lieutenant

Re: Capital Production Bonus

Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:03 am

I think what you are battling is that Richmond has so many structures and is a State Capital and is a Capital

Not sure what also gets built there through the F5 options.

I have never really dug into the economics part of the game but don't think there is anything Richmond/Faction specific just all of those factors stacking and multiplying.

The other thing is that Richmond is one of the powerhouse cities, tone that back and you may cripple the CSA as they don't have many of them and are likely to lose a couple of others like Nashville early.

pgr
General of the Army

Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:46 pm

If you bean count the structures and compare it to the production screen F8 , Richmond is clearly getting a production bonus. It shows up quite clearly if Richmond is unblockaded.

Example, July 61, Richmond has 1 foundry which has a base production of 8 WS. Unblockaded the production screen shows on the order of 24-28 WS produced, which is way higher than the 100% loyalty bonus of 50% allows for. The money production bonus seems even larger.

I'm just wondering where it is coaded.

grimjaw
General

Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:10 pm

I found at least one.

evt_nam_CSA_JGorgas1861

Gives an extra 10WS per turn. That one is in CSA events.

pgr
General of the Army

Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:29 pm

grimjaw wrote:I found at least one.

evt_nam_CSA_JGorgas1861

Gives an extra 10WS per turn. That one is in CSA events.

So it might not be a global thing, but buried in events...yay

Return to “CW2 Mods”